WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 18 Ch. 175.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, The Study Camp Will End Part…

Asuka just got higher yuri points than everyone else. I'm looking forward for the true route ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, don't we already have a Tomo-chan? Probably several, actually.

Anyway Asuka Ship is nice but I still prefer the Nemo Ship

Fed-Kun's army
@pharoahmutt I was actually making a joke about a different series entirely

https://www.mangadex.org/title/15722/tomo-chan-wa-onna-no-ko

Group Leader
@Bufuman We can hardly get confused of which Tomo-chan we're mentioning tho, especialy in term of ... ah, herm... "plot" if you see what I mean.

Dex-chan lover
Damn they sure went hard on Fuuka that had me dying bro, it was perfect how they just casually threw her under the bus, Yuu is always getting harrased by Kuroki so it was very fresh seeing her dish out some punishment, well intentionally, subtle jabs at komisomething dont count.

That blondie sure has a huge ass damn pg 4.

That was very wholesome, Asuka really just wants a friendship? wonder if the shounen tag kept this from going somewhere else?

Still that was a good handful and squeeze lol, finally a true intimate moment between those 2 i liked it quite a bit.

Well, Asuka did say she wasn't joking when she asked Tomoko if she wanted to touch her breasts...

The Asuka route is manifesting, and I am 100% here for it. I look forward to this being a silly rom-com about Asuka x Kuroki when they get to college.

Group Leader
Emoji just spawned suddenly and then says not worried at all. Really a tsundere.

Aggregator gang
Poor Ucchi. Asuka is winning the Tomoko's race
Really liked the Watemote's girls looking the sea page

Users who are viewing this thread