WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 19 Ch. 182 - Since I'm Not Popular, The Summer Will End With the B…

What a great chapter! It's good seeing the Prez again and we finally get some backstory in Cunny Dog. That ending tho xD

Dex-chan lover
@blurgh123 so it's a surprise for Tomoko (probably) , the prez was something like a milestone when tomoko started to change from her full "loner" life and she actually respects her a lot even if the cunny dog is hers.

Group Leader
Yeah, well I had a pretty crappy school life, but it was kinda ok toward the end ? I was overall a model student back then, adults liked me for who I was.
I would say that college is overall a golden prison. I'm just about to graduate and I have mostly just memories of stress, caffeine-driven all nighters, lots of bullshits and a feeling I've overall wasted 7 years of my life, without any real hobbies, hopes and motivations.

It's not even that worth it to be honest. I've seen guys who worked after 2 years of Uni and being a lot more successfull than whatever all my struggles brought me. I wonder what the fuck it was for, today I still struggle at understanding my job, and now I'm impered with a long-lasting depression and a self-confidence in the negative range.

So I can totaly get that some graduates who used to be models students hate university.

if this the end i will scream
i want more Tomoko in her college years XD

it was really nice seeing senpai after a long time, i hope Tomoko chosse Aoyama uni

Dex-chan lover
It's so good seeing Imae-senpai again, considering that she is the one who knows better than any other how lonely was Kuro in the beginning and now she can see how much Kuro has changed

hmmmm i'm getting senpai x delinquent chan vibe from this one. almost like a prophecy

Aggregator gang
I loved delinquent gang even before, but this chapter solidified it.
Also, I feel like artist half really improved.

Aggregator gang
@NightmareWeeb It's probably a restricted license for minors or new drivers, so she's not allowed to carry other minors or non-drivers for the first 6-12 months without a licensed adult present

Double-page supporter
Man, remember when this series was about a loner girl who cant do anything but fuck herself up during social situations?

I remember

Users who are viewing this thread