WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 19 Ch. 182 - Since I'm Not Popular, The Summer Will End With the B…

Double-page supporter
@NightmareWeeb There are rules for what the students of a school can do even outside the school. For example a teacher can scold a student caught smoking even in a non-school day.

Fed-Kun's army
@KingOfHats I mean, you'd have prefered 9 years of the same thing ?
I prefer the current state of the manga. It shows that everyone is a little weird, everyone has cringy moments, so there's no point in fearing being different/cringy.

Well, up to a certain point (Baseball-otaku)

Group Leader
The development we've seen over time is great, though. I really feel like I've been watching Tomoko grow up over the last 9 or however many years. It's all pretty natural, too, like how at first it was just "oh that's the girl I went on the school trip with" and them being on guard around "that freaky perverted girl."

Dex-chan lover
i was expected for Tomoko asking about why Imae-senpai hugged her in mascot costume that time.... but i guess they still keep that as secret huh :/

also, the last page lmao

Fed-Kun's army
If it weren't these people, Cunniling-mutt would be a bizarre name for it, despite the reasoning for it.

Double-page supporter
WataMote is such a good manga.
The anime was shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt.
The development of each and every character is so good. Tomoko didn't even know how to speak to other people outside her family, and now look at her. Sniff... my baby done all grown up!! 😭

Dex-chan lover
@blurgh123 Other people have speculated that Megumi wants to surprise Tomoko at college.

I think Megumi might also not want to interfere with Tomoko's ultimate decision on where to go to college on the odd chance Tomoko changes her mind or she doesn't want to cause anxiety for Tomoko by giving her another reason to worry about even the possibility of not being accepted into Aoyama University.

@HoneyPopper My fist is calling for me to punch you like Yoshida just now. The anime was dope. If it weren't for it, more than half of us - including me - would've never found this manga. The only problem was it was just S1 of the manga and that's it.

@KingOfHats Those were the days..

@Mr_Detective If by MVP, you mean Must Violently Punch.

Yoshida did it for us.

Group Leader
@HoneyPopper Dude... the anime only had one season and it was pretty faithful to the manga. What else do you want?

@R-Mod I saw your name on the notification list and wondered what the hell did I post to get mentioned by a mod, lol.

Double-page supporter
@R-Mod
@Mr_Detective
LOL 🤣 oh noooo.. I think it would be a comedic moment to get punched by the likes of Yoshida ROFL...
Just get the "temeee" glare and end up bleeding to death on the street 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, I actually read the manga first, then got curious by the anime because people said it was good.
Fair enough that it was only 1 season, and they did kind of stayed true to the manga. Also, got a bit more insight on Tomoko's mom.

I still think the anime is shit, because just like Fruits Basket (and so many manga-based-1-season-anime), they should have waited until there were more to the story to make an anime.
This is more criticism to the anime industry than to the author and studio.

If one day they pick it up for further seasons, I will gladly watch them.
Tomoko and her friends' developments are something I really look forward to. It would be awesome if we could get that in anime format.

Dex-chan lover
Rereading the her previous interactions with Megumi-senpai and her spaghetti moments (chapters 20,21 and 50)
Seeing Tomoko talking casually with her like this is a great character development for her.

And Megumi-senpai is best girl
Always have and always will be
4PVUPio.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread