WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 19 Ch. 182 - Since I'm Not Popular, The Summer Will End With the B…

Fed-Kun's army
"I just want things to keep going like they are right now." PepeHands

Personally, I can't wait for the graduation. I want college Tomoki to grow up and embrace the full power of her lesbian energy.

hoooo boii~ i thought the next chapter after the event with Imae-senpai would not gonna be like this... like they skip it or something, >﹏<

...but this? this is hilariously wholesome, nice ones as always~

now i— i kinda ship Imae and Yoshida now after this... ooof! >﹏<

holy hell... now that reminds me! if i'm not mistaken, there were this Doujin that was about Mokocchi and the others shooting a Movie... like, making it independently like Imae-senpai said in this chapter... Σ((◎д◎)) ,
now idk if there's already a translation for that Doujin or not...and i also accidentally found it at that time and doesn't quite remember who's the Author either!, >﹏< but still, to think that such a Doujin was exist waaaay~ before this Movie-Making Arc being planned were quite exciting in some ways~ >﹏< heh!

i forgot
which chapter that tomoko knew prez is the one behind the mascot?

Can anyone reminds me which ch Imae Prez went to school and talk to sensei and overheard people talking about her dog?

Users who are viewing this thread