WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 20 Ch. 185 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Freely Choose My Own Seat

Double-page supporter
Ah the nostalgia hit like a brick from those loner getaway panels...and Minami can get hit by a truck.

I wonder if Emoji's/Emoji 2's parents both have a face like theirs. No matter how many times I see them, both Emoji and Emoji 2 look extremely suspicious. After all, one of them (sort of) stalked Tomoko a couple times, can't remember which one.

Dex-chan lover
Character development hits pretty good this time... ALSO LOL EMOJI XD I feel bad for her fans but she truly became a joke character after all.

Minami san is.... ugghh

Dex-chan lover
Tomoko is so fucking popular right now. Holy fuck!

Also, Emoji is a Nen user. That explains a lot of things.

Dex-chan lover
That is some nostalgic chapter if ever i saw one! All these places from her 1st year. And even these girl and guy in the library! She unsuccessfully tried to invite them to watch fireworks.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, only the protagonist seat is good enough for Kuroki. And even though she's shitty, I can't help but feel bad for Minami.

Dex-chan lover
And there you have it, Tomoko finally admits she isn't a loner anymore.

I'm so proud of her.

2021 is going to be the year this manga probably ends and I dread it :(

Dex-chan lover
I would really like Kuroki and Komiyama getting along, I mean, a lot better. They had been "friends" since middle school.

"Since I'm no longer a loner"

Man, our little Kuroki has grown so much, makes me tear up

Users who are viewing this thread