WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 20 Ch. 186.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Make a Presentation (Pa…

Fed-Kun's army
hhaha! omg... who was that Author who made a fan-comics similar to that scenes when Tomoko called Asuka when she is taking a bath? lol. i was startled laughing my head off, Tomoko reaction was pretty hilarious.

Supporter
@BaGamman . . . now I can't unsee that . . .

Also, I think that answers the question of who asked for the video call - Tomoko is /totally/ getting off on bath time Asuka. Good for her.

Double-page supporter
huh now that i think about it, 9 does make all the cast - Tomoko, Yuri, Nemo, Ah-chan, Asuka, Yoshida, Mako, Komisomething, Itou. that means Tomoko has so many friends now (almost half the class) that with their support her idea automatically became the majority.

Dex-chan lover
Could feel the anxiety in that presentation.

Holy shit, Asuka, though.

Also that look Nemo is giving Komisomething on the final page.

NO MATTER HOW I LOOK AT IT, IT'S YOUR FAULT I READ /a/ watamote threads!

MORE TOMOKO'S DAD

I low-key think that if Tomoko ever gets a boyfriend or even just a guyfriend, it'll be the blond glasses guy, Yoshinori. He's been here since the start of the manga, and actually did interact with Tomoko a few times in the past.
He's popular with the girls, but in a purely platonic way. You see that type of guy in real life where girls love hanging out with him, but aren't necessarily attracted to him. This is usually done thanks to the soft friendly boi attitude, which makes girls find it easier to approach, talk and relate to him.
Another point is his outgoing personality in general, which might be what's just needed to reach out to Tomoko's introvert nature in the first place. He also has a pretty balanced appearance, unlike say, a tall handsome chad, or a quiet nerdy loser guy, neither of which I see Tomoko interacting with a lot.

Being the 2nd most re-occurring male character (arguably) right next to Tomoki, I say that could be without reason. Considering we're getting closer to the end of the manga, I doubt Tomoko's first male friend is going to be a completely new character anyways.

That bath scene tho... Asuka x Tomoko is a ship that I want to see sail. Also, poor Tomoko trying to talk to her classmates and getting sorta nervous. That's understandable though, I get anxious talking to large groups of people as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Tomi199
Once we get to final exam we will get one more chance seeing the gang together before they get into uni.

Users who are viewing this thread