Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Naoto's Decision

Dex-chan lover
Oh gee mom where are you when your daughter been harrased by the asshole ikemen in school not long time ago?
I know its parental concern but shouldn't she discuss it with both her daughter and the bf instead of guilt tripping and forcing the guy to initiate the break up.

Double-page supporter
I remember when I used to like this and was sad it was stuck at like Ch.5 with no updates. That time is long gone. This isn't a Botan going on right here. It's the literal opposite. Woe is the state of this manga.

@kent12121
Yea, and they also have every right to put you up for adoption and send you to military boarding school, so I'll take guy who knows jack shit about child psychology or "what's stupid" for 10,000, Bob. There's a reason why sending kids to catholic school, not allowing intimate relationships or freedom tends to create the most reckless people. So yea, she and her 'rights' can go fuck each other.

Dex-chan lover
We are creatures which if told to not do something, the urge to do it got stronger instead. :p

Dex-chan lover
@kent12121 Her daughter is mature enough to choose what to do with her love life, the problem is precisely that her mom still treats her like she is a little girl who needs her constant protection (I wouldn't even be surprised if she doesn't consider her an adult even when she turns 30).

Ishihara is old enough to be in a romantic relationship and trying to prevent that is extremely unhealthy so no, being her mother doesn't give her the right to do pull this sort of shit. It would be one thing if she was worried that MC might be a bad guy (ignoring the fact that a manipultive nutjob was going around claiming he was Ishihara's boyfriend without her mother even being aware of it) but she clearly doesn't think that, she is just a controlling bitch who thinks her daughter is unable to have any say on her own life.

Even taking all of this into account, I would probably be less annoyed by this if she explained her issues to MC in a clear and honest way but instead she chose to act like Vito fucking Corleone and approach the subject by throwing subtle threats and using cheap intimidation tactics, not to mention talking to him as if he was a brain damaged baby.

So yeah, she and her "right" can go fuck themselves. Bless MC for not accepting this sort of bullshit, I just hope he doesn't give in after she pulls her next bitch move.

I was wondering about the father, and then I noticed that the mother does not appear to be wearing a ring, interesting...

Dex-chan lover
Gotta break them up somehow for childhood friend to come on top in the end, right.

Like F Cup ain't gonna be the winner here, we all know that, right

Double-page supporter
and OF COURSE nobody is gonna call the police on this crazy bitch of a mother even if she does break the law in the end
because they're all idiots in the end

Supporter
Wow. A harem MC who exhibits a will of his own. So obviously, his XX needs to be destroyed. ?

@Yautja There's a reason why sending kids to catholic school, not allowing intimate relationships or freedom tends to create the most reckless people.
There's a long list of reasons why "People who aren't able to provide a nurturing home probably shouldn't engage in unprotected sex", but Yan-mom is unwittingly illustrating that herself.

@CountBaltorius I was wondering about the father, and then I noticed that the mother does not appear to be wearing a ring, interesting...
Yeah gee, I wonder how okaasyandere warped into "Men are Teh Evil and I must protect my daughter from them". (^_~)

@Haremmony We are creatures which if told to not do something, the urge to do it got stronger instead. :p
If we hadn't seen yan-mom's thoughts, I would have thought she's a chessmaster trying to make sure MC ends up doinking F-cup. (Maybe it's leftover residue from when people kept saying F-cup was yanyan babytrap of doom.)

@Wildfire_desu and OF COURSE nobody is gonna call the police on this crazy bitch of a mother even if she does break the law
If you want the ~MC~ to end up in jail, that would be a good way to do it. Welcome to Japan.

Contributor
The mother has a perfect right to veto their relationship, and honestly is probably correct to do so - Ishihara really does not seem ready for one.
She does NOT however have ANY darn right to instruct other peoples children what they may or may not do.
Mother can tell Ishihara that she isn't allowed to see Nao all she wants and can enforce that over her however she sees fit.
She has zero jurisdiction over telling Nao whether he can, cannot, should, or should not see Ishihara.
If telling you Ishihara to not do something is ineffective, well tough luck, should have raised her better.

Dex-chan lover
That's why you shouldn't stick your dick in crazy. Because another crazy will come for you.

Dex-chan lover
The mom is full of ahit, but Watari and Ishihara ship is bound to be sunk.

Calling it now,
The mother loved someone who either cheated on her or she got raped. And the daughter is a child of that.

Contributor
Sigh.
Hope he will drop her at chapter 40 or something, it's annoying now.

Users who are viewing this thread