Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 9 Ch. 51

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, jealousy is the path to the dark side.
F-cup just hear Naoto saying Satsuki's first name and she Unlimited Power poor Naoto's ass.
And then she proceeds to use the Dark Side to cloud everyone's vision of the situation.

She truly is a Dark Lady of the Sith...

Power Uploader
I mean, the romance in this series is an absolute trainwreck, but I really can’t wait to see what happens to Nao at the end of the series.

Dex-chan lover
Naoto thinks they broke up.
Satsuki thinks they broke up.
Ishihara doesnt think they broke up.

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Dex-chan lover
wait did he finally break up with Ishihara? I thought the author would stick with her till she did something drastic

So in other words, F-cup chan was not made a statement she break-up with Watari? And Watari just assumpted F-cup dumped him? Did I miss something? So it's about misunderstand?

Group Leader
“I’m not confident being your girlfriend anymore” -> I don’t want to be your girlfriend anymore.

“I told her my feelings, and I’m pretty sure she feels the same” -> We like each other

That’s how I’m piecing it together in my head rn

im about to change boats and start rooting for Satsuki at this point. F-cup is being way too insecure

ugh I hate misunderstanding drama built-up. Remind me of a darker version of Nisekoi (short black hair vs long blond hair first girl). Just be honest with each other and clean this misunderstanding.

Banned
I mean, this kinda misunderstanding is something I'd expect from high school level stupid relationship at least :p but it'd be nice if they could talk it out more.

Dex-chan lover
Woh woh, calm down everyone, all the characters are playing completely to type. It was always going to be a drawn out clusterfuck, and I'm enjoying that.

Naoto: Indecisive as fuck/doesn't understand love at all. The guy looks up flowcharts and rulebooks for navigating his relationships.

Satsuki: Cold-blooded and self denying. She has a martyr complex and buries her feelings.

F-Cup-chan: Insecure psycho bitch. The question isn't if, but when she will stab an SO to death with a house key. Will it be Naoto, or the next guy?

Makina: Perfect in every way, and too good and pure for this train wreck <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread