Watashi ga 15-sai de wa Nakunatte mo.

Dex-chan lover
The artstyle looks similiar to Taizan5's ("Takopi" and "Ichinose Family")
Or is it just me?

so uhhh... im kinda new to the manga scene and this has got to be the most fucked up manga ive read thus far... but im also the type of person who finishes whatever ive started so i want to know if anyone's currently translating this coz if nobody is then im just gonna remove this off my list.

so uhhh... im kinda new to the manga scene and this has got to be the most fucked up manga ive read thus far... but im also the type of person who finishes whatever ive started so i want to know if anyone's currently translating this coz if nobody is then im just gonna remove this off my list.
If you interested you can check the comment section for chapter 15. In the latest part i show how to get spanish version for chapter 16 and 17 and another dude translated himself. I can't post a link since it seem that it is against the rule.

special thanks to @Derzu. I decided to take the spanish translation and run it through DeepL. Individually typing it all since the camera couldnt pick it up

here's the very rough translation

(chapter 16)https://rentry.co/hxaoq
(Chapter 17)https://rentry.co/nbrxq
If I could find out what typesets they were using, I'd be willing to do a very very very very rough edit and add the translated stuff from the spanish chapters and upload it here.

I cant seem to figure out how to rip the pages from the spanish website. Also some pages are going to be a huge pain to clean and then typeset

Last edited:
This is such a fucking sad manga. I can only wish for some sort of happyish ending, but this is Japan so I know it's going to get more and more depressing as fuck.

This is such a fucking sad manga. I can only wish for some sort of happyish ending, but this is Japan so I know it's going to get more and more depressing as fuck.
Already know the end, won't spoil it. But i expect chapter 17 to come soon.

I didn't like the ending. In the end, the father was left alone, he couldn't vindicate himself and the damn daughter got recognition, being a streamer, but recognition in the end, and money. The poor girl was the one who suffered the most, but at least it was noted that she got a "happy ending."

omg what a bizarre read i kind of understand the message tho maybe the mangaka was a victim or maybe showing light on those who may have

Double-page supporter
Every chapter of the first volume was like a gut in the punch, but the last few chapters were mediocre and the ending was tame. Since it's short, I still recommend the manga if you like family drama and the compensated dating theme.

Double-page supporter
This is good. I dislike the hyperbolic writing style here and there, and how it occassionally relies on shock value to be persuasive (which doesn't really work), but the manga generally is still an impressive read.

Last edited:
surprisingly, really good manga. yeah its kinda stupid and over the top and constantly falling deeper into it's despair vortex but i think it does it really well for the most part, kinda sucks you in, and theres moments of genuinely some of the best poetic writing and art ive seen in manga. its like if pun pun or shounens abyss was good (yeah idk i know people love punpun but i dont, this mogs it hard tbh).

Users who are viewing this thread