Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Ch. 55.5 - Ch. 55.5 - A Tale of Sena Ajisai Chapter 5

Dex-chan lover
Ajisai's perfect compatibility with Renako despite the fact they don't end up together is proof that Renako is a beautifully flawed character who will ultimately find happiness because she genuinely cares for others who are kind yet- drunk rambling :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
My current ranking for the interests. Yes, I'm looking too deep into this, but it's fun.

1) Ajisai for obvious reasons. She's the one that feels most natural. She didn't have to convince Renako into a pseudo-relationship, or use her a as a revenge hook-up. When Renako "confessed," nothing was forcing to do that except her own feelings for Ajisai. We see that again in this arc: Ajisai didn't expect Renako to appear, but Renako pushed herself to be with Ajisai.

2) Satsuki and Renako's arc together felt a lot like watching an arranged marriage managing to function. It was a fun mess to witness, but it's probably better for both parties to have ended- at least for now. I can see the two growing into eachother and trying again. It wasn't a perfect, but the two saw some genuine growth because of their arrangement.

3) Mai. I'm not sure if it's because the author wants her to be the final girl, but Mai is pretty forceful. She communicates her love in grand yet thoughtless gestures. It feels like Mai doesn't really understand love and uses romcoms as a playbook for it, often putting Renako in a weird position. I don't necessarily dislike her character, but I hope she grows before she ends up with Renako.

4) Kaho. Honestly, would place her above Mai if I could, but she hasn't really made a lot of appearances, and I'm unsure if she counts as a love interest. Her chapter with Satsuki seems like it's setting something up though.

Last edited:
My current ranking for the interests. Yes, I'm looking too deep into this, but it's fun.

3) Mai. I'm not sure if it's because the author wants her to be the final girl, but Mai is pretty forceful. She communicates her love in grand yet thoughtless gestures. It feels like Mai doesn't really understand love and uses romcoms as a playbook for it, often putting Renako in a weird position. I don't necessarily dislike her character, but I hope she grows before she ends up with Renako.
Well, Mai wasn't final Girl. After all, this is harem.
Actually without Mai, Renako wouldn't get her Harem.
Renako can be bend that all thanks to Mai's forcefull(commit).
Satsuki can be fallen in love to Renako and Ajisai accept her Love(After Chapter 53) and confess to Renako. It's all because Mai involved.

Thanks a lot for the translation!

Btw can we go ONE chapter without someone complaining please?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread