Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
Best friend and lover...I am confuse now. Because they are basically the same if not considering the kissing and having sex, right?

Dex-chan lover
Shit was funny like 2s but the game is rigged from start, there is no way they will end up Best friends at all, unless the author decide to have problems with the readers.

Dex-chan lover
I'm with Lilliwyt here, the premise is fun but the way it will end up is pretty obvious. Not that I really care though sicne the ride to that point should be fun, the sad part is that it's bound to end once it gets to that point which is a rip and a half.

While I agree that the end of it might be pretty obvious, I think it can go to a lot of wholesome places with them realizing there's a middle ground and more commonality between what they want
Just because they'll be lovers at the end doesn't mean they won't also be best friends

Dex-chan lover
@bnyahav I'm on the firm belief that a lover should be a best friend so I certainly agree to that

I've read the raw and the lastest chapter is priceless. They both so lovely. I re-read this translation bc i can't read some kanji in it. Thanks tl !!

im already smiling on the first 4 pages and keep on smiling till the end of this chap...they are just soooo cutteeee..
and doing a small kiss like that in public makes it more cute..LOL
thank you for the translation <3

Fed-Kun's army
I don't need a massage anymore, this manga has made my whole body relaxed.. I'm so happy, this is so cute, my heart melt..

Thank you so much for this chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3

Fed-Kun's army
It's going to be fun watching them get there but being lovers and being best friends is not mutually exclusive, as a few have already pointed out.

If you look over to your right, you can see Odzuka-san in a swimsuit.
Because of course, you'll overlook the regal-looking babe in favour of the reflections in the pool.

Dex-chan lover
Even if the ending is allegedly predictable, the ride is really fun, the art is amazing and most of all... is so cuuuteeeee

Users who are viewing this thread