Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

what a trash translation, and the worst of all is I can't block this shit and so appears in my follows update only to greeted by this shit update.

Dex-chan lover
I would get the anger about the translation issues IF THERE WASNT A GIANT PAGE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER! Geez. If you see that and keep reading, you only have yourself to blame.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, if you think MTL aren't that bad then you have a very low bar for TL because MTL are bad.

Why is everyone mad about the translation? There was a warning on the very FIRST Page.

Anyway, thank you for translating this!

It doesn't matter what thoose blind morons are saying. Without you were would be no translation at all. Thanks~

Plz.remenber this xiaotiao "bad translation is better than abandoned your translation like many translation groups do"

IT IS NOT A TRANSLATION

DON'T CALL IT THAT

YES THERE IS A WARNINGON THE FIRST PAGE

AND THEY THEMSELVES ADMITTED IT IS NOT A TRANSLATION

POST IT IN TUMBLR OR SOME OTHER SHITHOLE

Thanks for your effort, at least i can understand it eventhough it's not a translation, still thank you, you did well

I pray for a real translation of this in the future, tho at least this guy is putting in the effort to do something. So thanks!

@keqiqing you can understand the anger of the staff about this translator by reading the comments in chapter 8 or 12 and also in the general commentary of the manga itself

Ps:if my english got confused it is because i am using google translator to comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT. I REALLY ENJOYED READING. pay no mind to bullshitters, as long as it makes sense, its a decent translation. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread