Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?)

Dex-chan lover
This is super odd, 2 groups released the same manga under different links but both at the same day and pretty much at the same hour https://mangadex.org/title/51773/there-s-no-way-i-can-have-a-lover-or-maybe-there-is/chapters/

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
@Serenata Welp, that was kinda surprising. I even checked the comments and they didn't declare that they are picking it up (neither did I, though!), so it seems it is purely coincidental. It seems that they created a duplicate page, which is gonna get merged as soon as a mod sees the reports. After that, it's up to you, readers, to decide which version you think has better quality. I hope I cleared up the confusion >.<

Don't think I've ever seen this happen lmao. I think legally they all now have to have a 3 way rock paper scissors in a zoom call to determine who continues.

Contributor
anotherchallenger.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine having 3 translation teams translate the same yuri manga like bruh y'all know there's like a dozen different other yuri titles just waiting to be translated .

Dex-chan lover
Finally been waiting for this!!!
Thank you so much to all the groups!! ❤❤❤
Not, once, not twice but thrice uploaded by different groups. God bless you yall!!!

Users who are viewing this thread