Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?)

i just hope this will end as what i have in my mind though... surely you need a friend and its good to have a love one as well..

anyway,this is such a cute story...😊

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
@Lee-Nyan I'll be dropping it. Adopted too many projects so not much time for this and I won't have to worry since TZdY's dialogue is way livelier than mine. So I'll be enjoying it with you as a reader from now on

Dex-chan lover
Good to see translators getting together rather then fighting over a scan, no drama and all, thanks for translations both teams.

My heart whenever mai and renako are together:🥺🥺🥺💖💘💞💞💝💓💞💘💞💘💓💝💓💞💘💕💝💓💝💗💝❣️❣️💞💖💕💝💕💝💌💌💖💞💞💝💞💝💞💓💖💞💕❤️❤️❤️❤️💞💝💞💘💞💞💝💝💓🥺🥺🥺🥺🥰🥰🥰😝🥰🥰

Also I really hope the translator aren't going to drop this manga😭it's the only Yuri manga that I really enjoyed and I appreciate all the translator working on this manga.pls PLS pal keep translating it 😭😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this manga is exactly 1:1 to the novel almost. Compared Episode 10 raw against Volume 1 Chapter 3 Part 1's beginning and they sync perfectly.

Dex-chan lover
@fsadddfsa Yes, as of like a month ago, a new translator showed up and is doing translations of Yuri light novels. It's pretty exciting because there are almost no LN translators for Yuri series (you can count the number of people doing it on one hand). It takes such a long time and is so much less popular than manga that virtually all the good Yuri translators stick to manga only.

Link for this series:
https://meatbuntranslation.blogspot.com/2020/09/watashi-ga-koibito-ni-nareru-wakenaijan.html

If you talk about it here, make sure to use spoiler tags until the manga catches up.

Since the LN has been brough up, I hope it's ok to bring this up as well.
If you like this manga/LN please please please vote for it in the monthly survey Seven Seas Entertainment does every month to see what people want licensed.

I don't know what most people think about their translations, but personally I really enjoy what they do with Adashima and I Favor the Villainess. They also have a lot of other yuri titles so there's hope.

You can find the survey on the main page of their site so please consider it 🙏

uwaa..still no update :( lot of raws out there but no light for this..wish someone will update this already..i miss them

Users who are viewing this thread