Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?)

@wolfypvp123
bcs at that time i dont have any raws for chapter 6 , 9, 10, 11

if i try to work on chapter 7 or 8 which i have at that time
it'll make less sense cuz the next one after 8 will be 12
so i thought maybe i just try to work on chapter 12 13 and 14

but thanks to @dn423 i have the raws for the missing chapters.
the problem is.. it took me 2 hours for 2 pages of chapter 6
i literally think so hard on the first page
i dont know what the hell is renako saying, it doesnt match the light novel somehow ( or it did it just to connect the dots to make the words to make sense like the same meaning )

i'll try to work on chapter 6 faster, i would recommend to read from other scan group since im just another fan of the title, who have no experience with editing or japanese/chinese/raws language
so my editing is more like an emergency/back up yuri supply.

@shadoWAce
ch 6 & 12 that i've done is pretty much the result of my yuri urge lol
i really wish some group will pick up this manga.
until there is any, i'll keep trying to work on the rest of the chapters

Power Uploader
Funny how this manga went from having 3 groups translating it simultaneously to basically zero. How come they all dropped it?

@xiatiao yea, I know... I wish some scans would take it, I wish there's some raw for me to read at least... well if there's raw, I willing to help trans Yuri~

thank you for translating chapter 6 omg i was so sad no one was picking up the translation this made my day!!

Where are the other chapters..but thank you to the one who translated the chapter 12 we appreciate it

Group Leader
The nico raws only show chapter 1-3 and then the newer chapters so that you go out and buy the volumes if you miss any. If anyone wants to get the raws I recommend looking on honto jp's website, since I saw people asking.

Guys, please help me find this yuri manga. It's about a human girl and an android girl staying in a secret place and the world is taken over by androids who kill humans. Our android MC keeps our human girl safe and not telling her that android kills humans.
Please help find it.

done with chapter 7.
will keep holding it until i finish working on all available raw chapters

Users who are viewing this thread