Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?)

@xiaotiao
I'm confused. You're doing it while not being proud of it? The opening card at the beginning is good, but that in addition to making a group should be the bare minimum. Even by reading your last post, I am not convinced this will be the last upload of yours. Nor am I convinced that you won't do this again to some other manga. Again, there are only boons to making the group. You're likely to get fewer tags about why you're doing this, hurtful comments, and just appealing to those who are asking for the bare minimum.

"besides im just doing this 1 last time then its done (unless ch15 is out before the mid of January 2021, then i have to work on that as well..)"
once i get every last chapter available before mid of January 2021
then its done,

i alrd said why i don't have any interest in group
u r free to have ur imagination run wild

I was thinking of picking this series up to translate to my native language, but as soon as i saw what was going on here, I think I'll pass for now

thx xiaotiao guy, you killed my mood to translate this manga

and please, learn how to be patient, you waited 9 months to be born, right? why is it so hard to wait some weeks/months for a chapter update?

@NoirAngel707
you're thinking too long, think faster next time ~

you're very welcome.

learn to be patient, let see...
as of right now, chapter 15 is alrd out
and the legit group still ch 6.
yeah "patient", not a fan of the word

@xiaotiao not gonna lie you're being an ass right now but I do get your reason for doing this. But man pls learn to be patient, rushing things doesn't mean it will be good, I mean just look at s2manga group they are being shunned.

Aggregator gang
For what it's worth, I appreciate what both translators are doing. None of this shit is legal anyway so IDGAF as long as I get to read

Contributor
Ugh.... Usually I stay silent and block silently....
But this under category "no group"
Da Hell.... Because 1 childish person, my yuri times became sour

I’m heartbroken that there’s still no chapters translated I don’t mean no pressure on whoever is translating I can’t read it unless it’s English since it’s my second language and I don’t have the means to learn another language whoever has this title please I beg you to upload a little faster

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1017537/2

he alrd finished watanare chapter 9 part 1 pages 16 5 months ago
i dunno what happens to his scans

Fed-Kun's army
when i read this manga all i can think about is that k jewelers ad
"1 diamond for your friend 1 for your lover"

Dex-chan lover
One of the best Yuri manga. Don't have enough time to read all of the Yuri manga in English and even more so in Japanese, but I think, I've no other choice. Next day off, will be a day of the "There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!?" xD

Users who are viewing this thread