Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?)

Group Leader
We appreciate your passion for yuri and interest in learning the craft @xiaotiao, but it seems like you might be new to the genre. Yuri scanlation tends to favor quality, attention to detail, and faith to the creator's vision* over speed translations, and has for the better part of the last two decades. We do not follow practices you see in other genres and on aggregate readers or mangadex, which are more normally seen when there are monetary incentives rather than a commitment to the art. To what are you committed in this work, and are you finding it fulfilling? Because we do find it so for our work.

We will continue to use mangadex as our backup repository, but I suggest reading the work on our primary location, Dynasty Reader.

*except the part where they don't want their work pirated.

@Altair
how about if you do your thing and I do mine
craft, arts, quality details, you're asking someone who doesn't have the experience to edit or even the slightest knowledge of typesetting and Japanese language
I cant fulfill those stuff, i rather just read the novel and copy-paste the words to at least the same meaning, if I'm confused i just put a side note on the left or right of the page or if its too much I'll add it in the last page.
i won't point out what's right or wrong, since everyone has their own preference and it's impossible to push one's idea to other people.

also, what i find it fulfilling?
probably bcs i can read the manga faster.
its alrd like 15 chapter so far (since chapter nine have 2 parts) and i hate it to see the manga stuck on chapter 5, (at the time)
when i don't like what i see, I'll try to do it what i want to see.
for you guys its art and like " translation is about promoting the authors work so that more people get interested on reading the manga" -Renesia

me: "oh great I'm interested on the manga but the update is 1 month for 1 chapter ?" "since its corona's Christmas holiday, let's do smth about it. i got the light novel as a preference, paint to do the edits and a crappy smartphone with google translate in it"

help or join a group (X)

do things on your own (✓)

Dex-chan lover
@xiaotiao

I do think you both have points, however you did upload chapter 12, even though you say you've finished the chapters before that, yet haven't uploaded them. Kinda weird choice there.

@Axodox_
uh....
what?
i thought i point out I don't have the raws for chapter 6 9 10 11
i only have chapter 7 and 8 from facebook group which the chapter 8 is on korean and got me re-edit it...
as for chapter 12 13 and 14 its on the official page
how do i finished anything if i cant even have the part to finish

Banned
@xiaotiao
Thanks for the translation, i think i have the hotel chapter and the one after that too
let me check if i still have them on my phone

@xiaotiao
I appreciate the translations, even though it's a little scuffed, I still prefer it over waiting a month or more for a well translated chapter (I'll still read them when they get released, though).

I appreciate the fast updates and whenever the other group puts out there translations I will re-read them. Idk why everyones complaining just don’t read it

Group Leader
I'll just stick with waiting for proper translations. Thank you for your proper work, @Altair ❤️

Dex-chan lover
@xiaotiao Noted, I didn't see that post, so thx for correcting me. We all miss stuff like that sometimes, so thanks for pointing that out for me.

My point still does stand regarding the uploading of chapter 12, though

@Axodox_
simple, since i only have 7 8 12 13 and 14
it'll make less sense if i do 7 and 8 then jump to 12 13 and 14
i was only thinking to do 12 13 14
but since someone told me how to get 6 9 10 11
i have no excuse to not do them anymore

okay then, since the problem is to ban me from disturbing other's experience on reading this manga
I'll drop the rest in 1 go for 1 last time.
that way i can still go on as no group.

for any legit scan group who pick up this title, please continue your work since there are clearly a lot of people waiting for the real scanlation for this manga.
thank you for your time and hard work, merry Christmas and keep being awesome as "heroes" for all of us.

Group Leader
why are you like this

What do you mean "for any legit scan group who picks up this title"? There's already a legit group doing this title. Why drop the rest in one go as a solution to the fact that it's bad? Why can't you just read the raws yourself and keep it to yourself? Did you even get permission from the light novel translator to use their text? Is that even allowed?

At this point I'm almost convinced you're trolling.

@Hexxy
why is simply bcs waiting while feeling restless knowing when the manga will be updated is kinda...
i don't know the words for it but in my mind, i really feel like I'm pathetic ?

what do i mean by any legit scan group who picks up this title, means pretty much any group that still doing this work or any new group that willing to do this title

why drop the rest in one go as a solution that the fact it's bad?,
uh... what now?.. i think i just wanna avoid them getting a notification telling them there is a manga that they wanna read is updated too often

why can't you just read the raws yourself and keep it to yourself?
i dont want them to feel what i feel just... waiting... waiting... waiting...

did you even get permission from the light novel translator to use their text? is that even allowed?
no i don't and i dont even know if its allowed or not, as long as I'm making money out of it.
i dont think i do anything bad to him.

at this point I'm almost convinced that you're trolling
trolling ?, i dont think i type smth that literally have no meaning or confusing anyone away from the words that i get from Chinese ver.
if i do see smth kinda not in place or confusing I'll tell the readers about it on notes or on the side of the manga.

and the last one, the reason i don't make a group?
isn't ironic... as a person who has no knowledge in Japanese, no editing skills even a decent program to do edit calling myself worthy of a group?

Aggregator gang
Oh boy. He has until chapter 14. I hope this doesn't discourage the other group

@xiaotiao
That isn't good justification for not making a group. If you're going to continue uploading, I would really appreciate you making a group. There will be some people who will want to read your chapters and many who won't. Allow them the option to filter out your chapters at their choice. I can only see boons in it for you, really.

@allen133194
everyone has their own opinions and mine is that if i make a group means im proud of doing this and im not
if everyone wants to filter out the edits that i do, just read the huge warning on the first page
or read its made by no group and have my name uploading it
just ignore my edits and besides im just doing this 1 last time then its done (unless ch15 is out before the mid of January 2021, then i have to work on that as well..)

Users who are viewing this thread