Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?)

Dear Translator No Group, please translete this in english too.
Aku ga biasa baca terjemahan bahasa Indonesia, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Here is my impression after reading chap 21

..... This is a shojo manga, with the boys replaced with tall girls. People who think that lesbian couples are just like hetero couples with one girl being the guy, fuck off !
Every thing is here,
  • Mai is the famous one, a celebrity loved by (most) everyone, have only one (real) friend, looking for someone to love to escape the pressure and attend of everyone in the showbiz
  • Satsuki is the dark version of Mai, harsh, not liked by everyone, don't stand out too much and is rival with Mai
  • Kaho don't play a real role for now
  • Ajisai is the kind one, always with a smile, short, compared to Mai and Satsuki, less intimidating and Renako is open with her and love to spend time with her (also she doesn't stand a chance against Mai and Satsuki, don't even try author)
  • Renako, the MC, she's annoying, never frank with her feelings, egoist, had problem to communicate, a little too aggressive with Mai, can't say no when asked for a favor. A good character for a shojo manga
I don't know if I will read this till the end.... The MC is so f*cking annoying and they are some toxic behavior you found in shojo manga and others you also found in here.

Dex-chan lover
Here is my impression after reading chap 21

..... This is a shojo manga, with the boys replaced with tall girls. People who think that lesbian couples are just like hetero couples with one girl being the guy, fuck off !
Every thing is here,
  • Mai is the famous one, a celebrity loved by (most) everyone, have only one (real) friend, looking for someone to love to escape the pressure and attend of everyone in the showbiz
  • Satsuki is the dark version of Mai, harsh, not liked by everyone, don't stand out too much and is rival with Mai
  • Kaho don't play a real role for now
  • Ajisai is the kind one, always with a smile, short, compared to Mai and Satsuki, less intimidating and Renako is open with her and love to spend time with her (also she doesn't stand a chance against Mai and Satsuki, don't even try author)
  • Renako, the MC, she's annoying, never frank with her feelings, egoist, had problem to communicate, a little too aggressive with Mai, can't say no when asked for a favor. A good character for a shojo manga
I don't know if I will read this till the end.... The MC is so f*cking annoying and they are some toxic behavior you found in shojo manga and others you also found in here.
I could also say it's like shounen harem series, just with the guy being a girl and it would also work. Our MC is just a bit more honest about her feelings. It's a proof that People want to read stories about being desired by attractive people.
-
I've bought and read vol 5 of the LN. To quote the author from the afterword-> it's a filler volume, don't bother with the hassle if you are not super into the story.
Nothing gets resolved, and the cliffhanger ending from the previous volume is just moved to the next volume.

Last edited:
Ok it was clear this was going to be an harem... But is bad.. It was kinda funny at the start... The almost autistic girl being wanted by the hot Girls.... But now is like a crack story. Makes no sense, has no story is just to random and Renako is honestly not evolving as a character. Is going down... Fast.

Yeah no, this manga is bad.
don't care if everyone says that Renako will ended up with Mai in the end or something...

I don't even want Mai to be with Renako anymore after all the things Renako is doing:/

The story seems cute in the early chapter but after Renako apologizing and get together with Mai in the hotel everything went bad from there.

Don't waste your time in here if you're looking for a "wholesome" and "cute" yuri between "2" Girls

Dex-chan lover
I could also say it's like shounen harem series, just with the guy being a girl and it would also work. Our MC is just a bit more honest about her feelings. It's a proof that People want to read stories about being desired by attractive people.
-
I've bought and read vol 5 of the LN. To quote the author from the afterword-> it's a filler volume, don't bother with the hassle if you are not super into the story.
Nothing gets resolved, and the cliffhanger ending from the previous volume is just moved to the next volume.
Sorry, this doesn't even compared to shonen harem series. Here no one is horny as fuck, and the MC is not a sexual harasser / rapist. Also the ecchi is very light.

But putting that aside I'm really disappointed to know the author is putting us in a long run for nothing.

nipple placement is kinda wrong but u got me there i was so confused🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ (reff to new update of chapter 25)

Users who are viewing this thread