Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?)

how i wish anyone will make anime with this manga, its nice and this might get high view too with all the good looking characters 🥹

Dex-chan lover
This manga might've been better without renako. The 4 characters in their clique are more interesting. I'd prefer to see the 4 of them grow their bonds overtime without renako being a whishy-washy goober in the middle.

Somehow she's the only one who can help them grow. It's weird that they are incapable of helping each other without her considering how daft and slow she is at growing herself. What takes them one arc with her to grow takes her 10 arcs with multiple characters to make practically no progress as a character.

Why the author writes her as being so daft is beyond me.

enjoy the show as usual, those edgy kid are way more funny tho when they are upset about how the author dont take this more seriously, LOL

Dex-chan lover
So... That red tag is aiming for mai? It's kinda sad the theme of this series is not that kind. No matter nice word everyone say, Mai is the rapist. Conclusion based on tag and comment, not me.

Suggest: remove the red tag. It's misleading. Don't care thou if Mai is marked as abuser. It's not spoiler, the chapter already released long time ago. Always remember, read chapter first. Read the comment later.

Dex-chan lover
So... That red tag is aiming for mai? It's kinda sad the theme of this series is not that kind. No matter nice word everyone say, Mai is the rapist. Conclusion based on tag and comment, not me.

Suggest: remove the red tag. It's misleading. Don't care thou if Mai is marked as abuser. It's not spoiler, the chapter already released long time ago. Always remember, read chapter first. Read the comment later.
the bloody TAGS are for the GENER and THE CONTENT in the MANGA way in hell won’t there be an sexual voilence tag WHEN THAT ACTUALY HAPPENS IN THE MANGA !!!

Dex-chan lover
enjoy the show as usual, those edgy kid are way more funny tho when they are upset about how the author dont take this more seriously, LOL
a garbage story is a garbage story, no matter how much you whine that people don’t like the story, the author not taking serious what Mai did with almost Rape? oh how classic, if you enjoy shite writing the keep it to yourself an don’t tell others how to think

Here in CH55 I'm having a hard time picking out what Ajisai said as the train went past. I'm pretty sure I know the gist of it, but if anyone could enlighten me (with spoiler protection of course) I'd appreciate it

a garbage story is a garbage story, no matter how much you whine that people don’t like the story, the author not taking serious what Mai did with almost Rape? oh how classic, if you enjoy shite writing the keep it to yourself an don’t tell others how to think
I have the right to tell and I dont give a FUCK about how other think ? specialy like someone try to overreacted like you
it maybe garbage but only for those snowflake like you, and for me the story is just fucking funny, what the matter ?
you dumbfuck idiot cannot stand some softcore raped like this ?
GET THE FUCK OUT and "touch some grass", you fucking failure.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i keep coming back to try and reread and eventually dropping it again and again... is this any good? maybe it'll just rot in my plan to read list........

Users who are viewing this thread