Watashi no Kobushi wo Uketomete! - Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
Hand holding is lewd enough, but then they go raw???

Not in my yuri, please and thank you!

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, most lesbian relationships have dead bedrooms

Raw handholding???

Then why not just have bondage s*x in public if you're so f*cking brave now

Disgusting

Dex-chan lover
Raw handholding. Finally something that justifies reading this painfully mediocre manga. The fact that there's only 4 more chapters suggests that won't change, sadly.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, I love these two. Who needs a big, flashy, exotic romance when you've got top tier, every day, down to earth compatibility.

Fed-Kun's army
"could we do it raw" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

aww, sucks to hear chapter 20 is the last :< this is such a good manga and a really great relationship that's been developed. Hopefully we get to see em more intimate and a kiss before it ends

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Oh my maiden eyes

where is the H tag

smhsmhsmhsmh

I read the last chapter
They finally kissed each other. Takebe's the one who initiated the kiss

Dex-chan lover
lol hadnt heard that one before and it has a ton meme potential lol raw hand holding.

Whoa Kirara is thinking exactly what i was wondering about last chapter lol, indeed Take seems to also enjoy the emotional bong they have and im thinking she has come to love Kirara but i guess a physical relationship with another girl is still a bit above her atm but i think she'll come around to it, she does find Kirara attractive and shes indulging her requests and all.

I do wish we got more of what Take thinks about a physical relationship, do wonder if now finally they'll introduce each other as girlfriends, theyve met a couple people but theyve just been friends.

Users who are viewing this thread