Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Princes' Games

...he called people to play poker just so he could cheat and show everyone how great he is?

such a shame how the chess is depicted, specifically the second game they could have had an actual fun and short game from that opening:
1. Nc3 e5 2. Nf3 d6 3. e4 Nc6 4. Bc4 Bg4
5. h3 Bh5 6. Nxe5 Bxd1 7. Bxf7+ Ke7 8. Nd5#, which involves sacking a queen for a fun checkmate in a few moves but alas the author is clueless.

Group Leader
Just so you guys know. Every prince in this story is a good dude. So don't worry about drama or some shit. Just enjoy them.

Dex-chan lover
@midnight2630

I think it was specifically to gauge Rei's reaction, since his brother seems to find her interesting so he was curious what she was like.

Fed-Kun's army
I always forget that this takes place in an otome game and crack up every time the ridiculously designed princes shows up.
I just find their designs hilarious.

Group Leader
I corrected the mistakes people pointed out, thank you guys for the feedback

Dex-chan lover
@thegiantpossum The average person is significantly more educated than any noble. And that's because we have more knowledge to learn. We just put our specialization into different areas.

Rae pushing Claire to Thane is really sad
because it's apparent by the end of chapter 2 LN thst Claire does love Rae, but they're in a stupid quagmire of Claire chained by her societal norms and Rae avoiding her true feelings so she always has an out to being hurt and vulnerable.

I want someone to photoshop the cards out of page 21 and change claire’s dialogue to something like “yes, let’s hold hands!”

Users who are viewing this thread