Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Very Peculiar Fiancée

Fed-Kun's army
woah so miyo has some power?? or she's like special?? I want to see her kick ass

@chenyi

I'm guessing that her powers are some spin on 'the power of love' and so have been unconsciously sealed due to her family's emotional abuse. Like in Seamstress Girl.

Dex-chan lover
Spring hasn't arrived yet, but it looks like the days are starting to get longer and brighter.

Thanks so much for the chapter!! I hope she is able to get some type of revenge over her family, they are such sh*tbags.

Double-page supporter
That's her childhood friend's dad. The childhood friend that Miyo's dad engaged her sister to. Her dad straight up broke their agreement, so Mr. Tatsuishi should straight up say no engagement, I don't want childhood friend to be taken down with the ship that is her horrible family

Fed-Kun's army
Wait so Kaya's fiance's father wants to turn FL into a side-ho because of her latent ability?

Oh-no-no-side-ho.

At least Miyo's husband is going to investigate the household!!!! Hopefully we quickly see him come to his senses from shock of the utter abuse she suffered, and why our precious FL LITERALLY EXPRESSES NO EMOTION

Dex-chan lover
Yay more of this, I desperately want a ton more and get caught up to raws :p

I hope that father dies horribly and is seen as a monster in society and forever shamed and hated

Users who are viewing this thread