Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The truth

Oh no :'( But Miyo is happy where she is :'(( I guess you can't rope her into your schemes now :'((( What a tragedy :'((((

But I think if it came down to it, the childhood friend (who I think is in love with Miyo, or at least wants the best for her) will help Miyo stay with ML after seeing how happy she is with the ML, blaming himself for being the one unable to help her in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOOOOOOOOOO dont stop translating, your doing great, plus theres always gonna be another team trying to do the same series, you snooze, you lose. So please keep it up

This sis called blissful marriage, just give me my blissful marriage, and everyone getting in the way of the can go fall down a well and go bald!

@Titanfan548 The series just recently resumed hiatus, so chapter 14 is the most recent published chapter. Chapter 15 released early on an app though, perhaps the original group can pick it up from there.

Ezk

yaas they finally talked about her powers and about how the engagement will be official. When the sister realises the beautiful man is her sister's fiance she's gonna die of anger which would make me very happy.

Yes! This is what I call as a blissful marriage! Go, Kudou and Miyo! Burn everyone trying to disturb you into ashes!

All of volume 1, 2 and 3 of the manga will cover volume 1 of the LN, which is mostly about MC getting rid of the shackles known as Saimori family. Volume 2 of LN focused on the blissful marriage part, so it’ll still be awhile until the manga gets there

i really hope we get a couple of happy chapters before all the hardships pile on
and thank you for the translation!

M2Z

Thank for your hard workkkk
I'll give a BIG hug for translating this *hug*

Users who are viewing this thread