Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The truth

I'm honestly so grateful that you're translating this. This is a beautiful manga that elicits so many emotions in me. Keep up the great work.

Double-page supporter
why the fuck there always be some old geezer plotting sum behind the scenes? I don't even read shoujou mangas that much and the moment I find one that I have some interest in this kind of shit happens

huh? I thought Miyo was supposed to be "useless" all around? How come this Tatsuishi family wants her to marry in so bad now?

@Nikoko
They wanted to marry her in from the start, because even though she's useless (they think), she still has the potential to have a powerful heir. This is because of her mother's bloodline. Kaya snatching her fiance and Miyo being given to Kudou was out of their expectation. This was mentioned in chapter 4-ish.

im so happy for them but that geezer and garbage family better stay the hell away from miyo

Dex-chan lover
man... the childhood friend’s side of family aren’t that better than those scums. I was hoping he would do it out of concern, kindness and all that. I wanna nuke em too

Fed-Kun's army
@ElfWastaken Seems like he wants to crush their household. As long as he doesn't go beyond that, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
Edit:
I was wrong. Guillotine time.

Users who are viewing this thread