Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Speculations

When kouji was talking to bringing “peace” to miyo : chotto FUCKING matteeeee

Bruh channel your crush-murder-suicide resolve into father-fiancé-murder-suicide and we all g. 3 shitty birds with one stone.

Kouji said he wanted to protect Miyo but he never properly trained his ability so now he plans murder-suicide??? Dude what the heck?!?

Dex-chan lover
Me at the start of the chapter: Kouji isn't so bad after all.
Me at the end of the chapter: Kouji really is a dumbass isn't he?

Dex-chan lover
Get urself a man who can kaboom fucking gates just by raising his hand.

Kouji wants everything handed to him in a silver plate. He doesn’t want to work for it, he never even tried to help Miyo. he was just choosing the easy way out and convincing himself that he is helping her.

I hate his character every chapter, hopefully the ML will punish him too. Because being quite is the same as commuting the crime.

Woah kuji really went out to improve my perception of him then just shoot it all the way down.

Also as always thank you for the translation! and a thank you to the author for writing this!!

Dex-chan lover
Kouji, you could just stand up? Wait am I the clown? The restrain is only on his hands and the chair back is really short so... Wouldn't he have been free if he'd just stood?

Dex-chan lover
Funny that Kaya would think anyone else is a piece of trash when she is such a massive one.

Also, Kouji, you were so close to being a good guy with growth then you fucked it all up with that final thought lol....

Also also WE NEED CHAPTER 15 so bad, can’t wait for Danna-same being a badass

BDHJFSDFJGSDF GIRLIE WHAT NAH FUCK THIS KOUJI KUN IS FUCKING CRAZY DUDE HOW IS YOU KILLING HER GONNA BRING HER HAPPINESS AND PEACE BITCH REALLY ACTUALLY SAID ‘ILL KILL HER AND THEN MYSELF😜’

Thank you so much... i was scared that this manga will stop in this chapter... i hope you will continue this manga until the end... 😘

Users who are viewing this thread