Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Speculations

This chapter highlighted kouji's sheer idiocy. Steps to protect miyo according to kouji:
1. Marry miyo's sadistic selfish step sister to be closer to miyo
2. When all else fails, murder suicide 🙄

And the man who straight up obliterated the entryway cannot possibly care about miyo because he's expressionless....brah wtf

I'm honestly impressed by the self reflection Kouji has made. He's snapped. I'm chalking the "I'm killing us both" to cultural ideas and the time period, but like the rest of it? Well done Kouji. Also glad he realized Kodou is angry there at the end lol. Kouji is not a bright guy huh. Why go through all this trouble if he didn't care?

I really hope Miyo won't try to push Kudou away here... Also uh wow I didn't expect their magic to be so visual?

Thank you for translating!

Thank you so much! I was so sad when the other group dropped it, one of my favorite books! ❤️❤️

Murder suicide shouldn't be your plan A, neither B or C it should plan X Y Z at most

Romeo and Juliette isn't a guide to how to love someone

Aggregator gang
my blood always boiling up whenever i read this manga
Thanks for translation!!

Thank you Kuri!!! Your updates always make the day better :') Take time to rest too, and please know that we appreciate your effort and hard work. I've been waiting for so long for translations on this ever since it came out, so im really grateful for the active and frequent translations. 🥺 Stay safe, Kuri!

@Gagweeb the magic user abilities haven't been visualized in the past chapters, but they've been talked about in pretty much every chapter in the volume. It's one of the main reasons, if not the main one, for the abuse Miyo went through :')

wow kouji way of thinking is................does he even have a brain lmao
as if miyo wants to die with you....go die with kaya instead....

thanks for the chapter!!! cant wait to read the ass-kicking lol

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh the best way was to kill her and then yourself? THAT WAS YOUR BEST PLAN????
Anyway looks like his brother is smart at least.

Double-page supporter
kouji what the hell

if you're gonna commit murder suicide at least get one of the people torturing miyo cmon

I thought Kouji couldn't get any lower, but he exceeds my expectations. To kill Miyo to save her ? Really ? I wanted him to suffer all his life married to the other bitch while watching Miyo be happy and founding a family without him, but now I want him to just die. He is a threat too now.

I honestly don't understand how kidnapping Miyo will suddenly get Kaya her dream man. Were they gonna blackmail Kudou or something? Forcing them to break their engagement, marry him, then have Kudou hate Kaya for the rest of their marriage??? I know this mentality is a product of her twisted upbringing but I'm still in shock 😦

Another thing about Kouji, not justifying his 'saving' Miyo idea, it's probably the result of his upbringing as well. Seems like he feels suffocated and trapped, and when he has no where to go the only option left (in his head) was death. I kinda get where he's coming from; when you're timid and have no confidence, taking real action is the hardest thing to do, you just can't move forward. He might not know how to live outside of his family's house when they have been putting him down and controlling all his life, and if he does run away with Miyo, he didn't think they could live on their own. Thus, the suicide plan 🤔

This manga became x-men with japanese culture in my eyes🤣

Ps: bruh kouji wtf??? just when my opinion about you getting better, what's with that murder-suicide scenario🙄

why wouldn't he be angry 🤬 also, kouji, no murder-suicide bullshit just bec u weak af and dont have confidence to protect her. more importantly, mio has changed since you last met her :)

Users who are viewing this thread