Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Speculations

@Loonila205 nah, because she was raised as someone who always have everything, she just thinking that if miyo's gone, then the ML would automatically love her, like anyone else. No one will hate her.

I blamed parenting here.

@Loonila205 exactly. Before Miyo he literally kicked out countless ladies, they can't force him into accept this attention whore.

The other dude just wants Mio and her priceless bloodline, he couldn't care less about what happens to Kaya after; she'll likely face the bulk of the blame for the incident now that everything is blowing in their faces and since is well-known how their father favored the mistress daughter is a perfect scapegoat.

Kouji is indeed just weak but to decide for another life that the end is the only option is extremely arrogant and self-centered and if he doesn't die he'll pay the price.

Wtf Kouji....

Also cant wait for chapter 15,
Danna-sama went MDK and put everyone in that house in the brink of death

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating!

I really hope Fiancee-san boutta bitchslap some hoes

They’ve been mistreating Miyo that she’s shorter than Kaya.
It seems we can expect some action on the next chapter.

Miyo is probably so small because she was malnourished but... she looks so cute next to danna-sama.

Aaaaahhh thank you for translating 💕

Gosh i want to flush that Kaya's face down the toilet 🤬

Fed-Kun's army
how tf does he just come to the conclusion to murder and suicide, i swear that guy has air for brain cells

Users who are viewing this thread