Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Speculations

the ex is insane wtffff i'm so pissed, i hope the family get what they deserve!!! thanks for the chapter!

Remember guys, it was said earlier that Kudou is basically a pyromancer.
I expect nothing less than the total annihilation of Tatsuishi family in the next chapter, so...
BURN THEM ALL TO THE GROUND, MY BOOOOIIIIIIII

Also, I partially understand why did Kouji want to kill Miyo. He never saw how was Kudou treat her, so he thought Kudou also didn't like Miyo. But mofo really needs some good smack in his head so he can think more clearly.

Sir, your first thought should not be MURDER????? 😃👍 That felt so out of left field. Thank you for the upload!

When I looked at the raws for this chapter, I thought Kouji was having a realization that he was just as complicit in Miyo's abuse (like "this whole time I was strangling her bit by bit" or something) but apparently not. Yeesh.

Aggregator gang
thank you so much for continuing this series!

uhhh Kouji?? Dude became scary real quick

Thanks for the translation and thanks for including the interesting comparison with the web novel!

Also f fungus gnats lol

Fed-Kun's army
I love how he only partially realizes that his thoughts are fucked up. Just makes him an even bigger POS. Like jesus. What a pathetic sap. "I can't save you when you are being abused, but I can end your suffering." Repulsive little shit.

uH kouji??? like i don't dislike him since at least he's self-aware, but the way he's like "yeah imma just make this decision for the both of us of killing you bc *i* believe this is the way to protect *you*" like l.o.l?? excuse me??

Did they really have to make him a creep so the readers wont get second male lead syndrome?

Users who are viewing this thread