Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Speculations

OH HE'S MAD, MAD. Also not Kouji thinking of killing Miyo then himself as a way to free her? Baby that's not it 😭😭
also thank you so much for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
A man himself can't even think of a plan to run away with his childhood friend / crush, and the 'only option' he has is double murder/suicide ?? WTF man I thought you were better than this.
This Kaya bitch need to be bath in promethium, Heavy Flamer style.
And LETS FUCKING GO KUDOU !

Fed-Kun's army
Of course, I knew the guy wouldn't end up with FMC but this really very heavy-handed from the author, did the author not know how to get rid of the childhood friend? wtf?

Kouji is a "little" too extreme, kinda crazy

thank you so much for the update, I'm looking forward for Miyo's rescue *_*

@notos Yeah, his feelings went from "friendship/crush" to "half-a**ed love" to "yandere love (If I can't have you, no one can)"

I just found this and I'm so glad I did! this is such a sweet story and I cant wait to see what happens next! thanks so much for your hard work!!

oh god the rare male yandere appeared oh no
thank you for the translation!

Thanks for the translation!

The plan of their families is pretty idiotic, but realistic in the story. They must have looked down in Miyo for so long they assumed no one would mind if she was kidnapped. A rather poor calculation.

Miyo's father is oddly insistent on sending her to Kuduo. It makes me think her maternal family is somehow involved, since Kuduo straight up told him their family would get nothing from the marriage after treating Miyo so poorly.

Double-page supporter
Kouji's older brother was introduced a fez chapters ago, as a carefree individual. So the only thing the manga left out is that he's a womanizer.

Aggregator gang
He looked so frickin' cool calling down the lightening like that!

Thank you so much for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
So next chapter is where a 14.5 mm bullets fly everywhere, thunder roaring, heaven splitting, and a flame burning.

Users who are viewing this thread