Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Speculations

Kouji buddy let's take a deep breath and not resort to killing the person you are trying to protect. Also Kudou I love you, you beautiful man, you are doing amazing, sweetie.

@notos I think if Miyo got one person that truly cared about her she wouldn’t have ended up this way. That dude he never cared about her and he was also part of the abuse giving her false hope and crushing it to small pieces. All because he never wanted to fight for her, or help her. I think the author added a nice twist to his twisted personality.

You're not strong enough to fight your dad to save her, but you are strong enough to kill her then yourself?

Double-page supporter
This chicken guy lost his balls to stand up against his father but has the audicity to kill miyo and take a suicide.

Aggregator gang
@thegiantpossum The reason the Miyo's family was so insistent on Kudou is for a status upgrade; his family line is one of the most prestigious among the the ability users, so having a marriage between the families automatically gives the Saimori more clout both with the Kudou and in the world of ability users at large. In Miyo's dad's head, marrying her off to the Kudou was basically the best bargain deal he could ever ask for; it's like buying out a jewelry store for the price of gravel in his eyes.

That's why Kudou specifically went to him to tell him "you ain't getting shit"; he's basically letting them know he's onto their BS and he's turning the tables on them. By cutting ties with Miyo, her dad will immediately lose any of the clout he would've gotten otherwise, and that's why he doesn't want to agree to the deal Kudou gave him.

I kind of understand where he's coming from and he doesn't have the same perspective of things the reader has but my dude is skipping a few steps there.

@Lysander Yeah, if anything, I thought he would propose a double-suicide. A murder-suicide is just a whole 'nother level of bat shit crazy. Like jeez, not even thinking about what she might want.

Anyone know where we can read the translated web novel? Also murder suicide what the hell? Plz stick to suicide thank you🙄.

Didn't know kouji is a sicko too. The best option of saving her was running away from the family from the start. Total disappointment, thought he is really a good guy. smh

Users who are viewing this thread