Watashi no Shounen - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - Memories

Fed-Kun's army
THIS CONVERSATION THIS! How can this manga be so brilliant??? I really gotta get the book forms soon.
Thanks for the translation!

Surprise, surprise, Shiikawa did something to make him massively unlikable. As if that wasn't obviously going to happen.

Honestly, at this point, I don't really like any of the characters.

Fed-Kun's army
I love Shiikawa's character development!! All that build up has finally resulted in an honest adult conversation between him and Satoko. I can only hope that he improves from here on out, just like Satoko is trying to do. I wouldn't even be mad if they got back together.

Dex-chan lover
There's a part of me deep in the back of my mind that wants them to be together. But yeah, I don't ship anyone strongly at the moment. I'm more into the story on how they'll mature and accept things since I'm relating to satoko being bounded by adulthood and her incomplete childhood.

Aggregator gang
since when did getting destroyed for being a petulant child = character development?

dude just went and got new glasses lmao, does every girl getting a post-breakup haircut also imply character development?

Thanks for the chapter! I guess this foreshadowed that Satoko will not be Mashuu's romantic partner in the future, but only the author knows that for now.

Aggregator gang
Wow, Satoko has / had a lot of shitty people in her life. 😅

Thanks for the chapters!

Owowowowow that explains a lot actually
Thank you for translating !

Dex-chan lover
I have never liked Shiikawa. This chapter proved how petty and shtty he is. I've said this before but I do hope that the mangaka does some magical timeskip of Mashuu being older and be with Satoko. Just anything as long as she's not going to be together with that guy.

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone break down why Shiikawa is the bad guy here? Just came back to this series after a long time and I forgot what happened when she got transferred or whatever >_<

@Yawnz Shiikawa informed Satoko that Mashuu's dad had complained about her, and said "the higher ups will decide what happens." Satoko then gets a notice that she's being transferred to Sendai, and thanks Shiikawa for suggesting Sendai to the company, since she grew up there.. Shiikawa tells her they had an open position, so it worked out that way.

But none of that had anything to do with Mashuu's dad. He whined a bit while he was drunk, and Shiikawa took that opportunity to send her to Sendai because he was mad at her. Mashuu's Dad had never requested it, unlike what Satoko was lead to believe for the entire story. So now she's been wavering on what to say to his Dad, when really, it wasn't necessary to worry about it in the first place.

I just realized all the actual grown men in this story are all immature sh*ts while the boy is more thoughtful /mature than all of them.

Edit : when I say "all" the men, thinking of masshu's father, her father and her ex. I guess her sisters bf seems OK

Users who are viewing this thread