Watashi no Shounen - Vol. 9 Ch. 41 - I

Thank you. Thank you so much for thia chapter. It speaks the words I couldn't say. It's saying things that I've been holding to myself too. Everything that Satoko's younger selves are the things that's been in my head for so many years

I don't think Satoko and Mashup would be healthy in a romantic relationship together, so it's great that the author said it wasn't supposed to be an age gap romance. I do think that even if they idealize each other, they've still helped each other grow

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that the ending won’t be a satisfying one. A bittersweet somewhat realistic one maybe.

Fed-Kun's army
Beautiful chapter, and finally Satoko has learned to love herself for the way that she is.

I'm sad to hear that the end is near, but I look forward to buying the final volumes to complete this

man i really hope this doesnt end the way im fearing it might.......thanks a bunch for all the translations

Contributor
Wtf is this fever dream, did I forget to read the last chapter or something?

@zoldyck123 chapter 43 will be the last. Chapter 42 is out but not translated yet.

@luke_chase that's how I felt when I first looked at the chapter. But no, it's just a weird metaphorical look at Satoko coming to terms with her past trauma.

Users who are viewing this thread