Watashi no Shounen - Vol. 9 Ch. 42 - Me

Yet again, sorry for the wait. Daphie was all ready for me and I was just hiding and pretending discord didn't exist.

I did not like this chapter. Making the dialogue seem natural was difficult cause it just didn't English very well. (And I'm not a huge fan of what Satoko says either. Had to work hard to make it not sound super cocky lol.) There's only one chapter left before the end. Thanks for reading, and I'll do my best to actually get it done on time for the next month.

Good news: I don't have carpal tunnel. Just a pinched nerve in my shoulder or something, which I'll be hopefully treated for at the end of the month.

Wow it's ending. But honestly this is looking like a great ending. The two matured.

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter! Sad face that this story is ending.
Need another forbidden love age gap story to replace it. Any recommendations?

@primecutter1 I've personally never found anything with the same vibe as WnS. There's lots of age gap out there, but it's all either really inappropriate or dumb comedy.

https://mangadex.org/title/32726/sensei-wa-koi-o-oshierarenai is an okay one
https://mangadex.org/title/38075/a-boy-s-scar isn't romance (I sure hope not at least) but I feel like it's kinda similar in the loneliness and helping people find what they're missing idea

All the series I've been reading are ending soon or have ended :(

I really expected something to happen, it's a shame that there wasn't a conclusion where they ended up together romantically, but I guess it was for the best with the age difference and in that way we have an open ending.
Thank you for the chapter.

😭😭the conclusion of their relationship is not clear imo but it really is a beautiful ending 😭 thanks for translating this

Fed-Kun's army
If I'm tearing up already, what the fuck is gonna happen to me after the real finale?

Aggregator gang
Many Thanks @princess_daphie & @iamrangerbob
This may just be me, but I could not help but think of this when I read page 26. I was also surprised, both here and the RAW, that Mashuu still had tears to shed; thankfully it was tears of joy this time not tears of melancholy or sadness.

Group Leader
Thanks @iamrangerbob. I shall keep hunting for that thin-wedge storyline that elevates above the stupid and ridiculous. That proves there is a reader out there with an appetite for human behaviour less an expectation of accepted social norms.
Great work you and PD.

@iamrangerbob I feel you. It's rare to find a serious and mellow age gap stories esp when the female lead is older. They often did female chars dirty by making them a total cluts only to fill the gaps by a mature or quiet younger guy.

Users who are viewing this thread