Watashi no Shounen

The evolution of Mashuu's growth is scary. He is so handsome and cute!
SPOILER :
Volume 8 went the crazy route. We finally see them start thinking about the clarity of each other's relationships. Even Satoko's ex-boyfriend is still immersed in the awkwardness of their past relationship. And, I grew sorry for Mashuu's girl friend. But I also saw her jealousy in the wrong place simply as a selfish teenager. The point is I want to say that their relationship is again shaken by uncertainty. Mashuu had grown up and he began to think about his surroundings which is good thing.

I no longer want to give theories about what their final relationship will be. Mashuu clearly made a move to get closer, this is a one-sided feeling. And from the author's explanation they will not have a romantic relationship which is a contradiction. Too much hope.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

So, will this page update when the volume 6 comes out? I don't know how much is left for volume 6 but I know that its coming out this month in 3 days. Does anyone know if this would be updated?

Such a pity if they decide to drop this amazing masterpiece, I remember bawling my eyes out when I first read it..

I expected some weird pedo stuff to laugh at but instead I got a tense manga that got me absolutely addicted. I really hope it comes out as mother-son but we all know this isn't gonna end well. I'd say I stayed up late reading this because of the fireworks on the 4th of July but I just couldn't put this down.

I really wish the author change their mind and make mashuu and satoko end up together.

Yeah right, random person uploads a freak incident and of course it's gonna be popular enough so it'll have an impact on the story.
A shame because most other developments so far are somewhat believable.

What happend to natural drama? Why does everything has to be so contrived...

Worth reading.
Aaah I'm just disappointed, I thought they will end up together(since author San put the hint,lol). But nah,I'm dropping this for awhile. Gud luck to new readers,enjoy the cuteness of trap kun.

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FOR THE UPDATES i need more of this manga in my life

Group Leader
Finally got around to finishing volume 8. Urgh it's just pure angst at this point. I just hope that they can both be happy in the end.

This is a great story that tackles socially moral ideas and I'm so glad I started reading this! The artwork is great and the story telling is even better. I think i'm going to be a fan of this mangaka now :) Check out the reviews on MangaUpdates because they really do a great job with pointing out the pros to this work.

Mashuu was really cool here and has been growing into an incredibly mature and respectable person, these last few chapters. For all he says though it's his love and desire to be with Satoko in a socially accepted role as equal 'adults' that is the impetus of his lightspeed change

JC Satoko is CUTE!

Another lovely chapter. Curious to see how these next volumes go as they seem to jump ahead in years every so often... and with this new development I wonder if it will stay the way it is headed or shift gears. I have my preference at this point in the story but so long as our MCs are happy I am fine with anything :)

I feel for Ogata-san... I look forward to how Mashuu will deal with his new realization. Definitely thinks that this will affect how he thinks of Satoko as well.

You guys just wait for chapter 40 to come out and prepare yourself.
Mashuu already determined with his feeling towards Satoko and honestly, what I want to see from his development is that he is matured. I maybe like age-gap but the matters here give me another perspective that no matter what Mashuu still choose to stay by Satoko's side. Even then Satoko herself won't accept it, they will grow together. Something like that.

Double-page supporter
For those wondering, there's no grooming involved as Satoko didn't befriend Mashuu with the intention of sexually abusing him.

Users who are viewing this thread