Watashi no Shounen

this manga is GOOD and i really have faith that the mangaka won't pull an usagi drop if she does just end me lmao

Usagi Drop end would be a Good End but those of us with tastes know Ogata route is True End.

Group Leader
Why, why i never knew this manga. Omg this is insaneee. I love itttt 😭😭😭😭
Tbh i love older man x young women, so this genre kinda out of my tea. But dearrr, why I cant stop reading this. For the scanlator i really appreciate to you for picking this manga. I hope someday I can buy the original, since I want to support the artist :))

I'm dying from heart attack here!!! I love this manga! Thank you so much the translator team and uploader!!

The description made me nauseas. 30 year old x 12 year old?? We’re supposed to ship that? No thank you sir.

Group Leader
@HobisFlower while you are in no way obligated to read this, indeed, you're skipping a few steps between the synopsis and "shipping" these two. every few volumes, there are time skips, and in the most recent chapters, Mashuu is in high school, and to be fair, so far, there is nothing worthy of FBI-kun happening!

Group Leader
@Ricard10 I haven't had the time to decipher it all, but I remembered having partially read the last couple pages while I was cleaning them out, so I went back and checked.

I think she's only happy to have been able to talk to Mashuu again, and in that talk he mentions it's possible it's not the "same kind of love", talking about "that person" (which I'm guessing is Satoko), so maybe she thinks she has a chance, or maybe she's just getting over the heart break.

The last thing she does in this chapter is call Rion to meet her at Karaoke, and she's running towards that place, which is not far, while still having her on the phone, insisting she's "okay".

@ricard10 @princess_daphie

Ch 40 spoiler
Mashuu says "I can't hide it at all, so it may be different than love." Likely because in ch 34, Ogata said that when you like someone, you instinctively try to hide it. Mashuu was surprised by that statement, because from the start, he didn't try to hide his feelings. So basically, he's saying "if that's how you define love then maybe what I'm feeling is different, because I can't hide that I love her."

Ogata is not happy at the end. She's smiling, but I believe it's more of an "I give up" smile.

@iamrangerbob
"if that's how you define love then maybe what I'm feeling is different, because I can't hide that I love her."
ASHFKDHF it's so sweeeet, the last line! the way you put it!! ....very much like Mashuu.
Mashuu gave me hope and hints. I can't give up at all tbh..

Yeah, the spoiler basically about that.

Dex-chan lover
At first, when reading the synopsis, I was just scared : "I hate Lolicon and I despise Shoutacon" was how I felt at first...
And then I read the first few chapters. And then I saw the... Ahem - Time skips.
And then I read all the available chapters and DAMN. Go read it. It's pretty interesting and a bit wholesome in a way. Characters and setting are both interesting (especially both Satoko and Mashu imo) and you can feel that this is not a simple romance painted in black and white, nor that the characters or the problems feel "fake". Really, it's damn good.

Don't be scared by the synopsis, every thing will be alright.

Oh yeah, before I leave, if you read someone saying it's promoting some kind of paedoo stuff, don't worry. The author already explained in an interview... Chapter 28.5 or something.

the only solid 10 josei after Nana. SOLID 10. The art is good, story is good, pacing is good, no too much drama, no too litle, things dont go too wrong nor too good... Everything is well made. And to think this author was hidden behind dozens of BL generic mangas

This is one of the best Manga I have read.

Realistic.Any one who doesn't read it because of "pedo" thing.

Its nothing close to that.

It hasn't ended? I really thought chapter 39 was the ending, if not for the translator's note about a chapter 40. Well I think this would be the perfect place to end it though and I can consider it completed until it really is (I hate reaching the last chapter of an ongoing manga).

Dex-chan lover
I’m binge reading this after postponing it for so much (I read the first 2 chapters, like, 6 months ago or more)...and now I’m at chapter 13. Hits hard.
I know that as a father a 30yo lady that approach your 12yo son and does things behind your back is disturbing, but at the same time ask youself WHY he did those things with her. I mean, he’s probably too busy with his work and raising two sons is difficult, but doesn’t click his mind that they were COMPLETELY ALONE the whole time? Thinking of using her as a “nanny” instead of directly attacking her, maybe?

Group Leader
@emMeBi86 best tip i can give you: keep reading, because all those things you've read and maybe take for granted... it's a really good manga, and there are plot twists around every volume :)

while it must be disturbing to discover your kid has been having (any kind of) a relationship with a random office lady, it's crazy that if she had been an aunt or something, it would've been okay after all, especially considering on what level she's kept the relationship. and like you said, it's true that the dad in the end is the one who left the "window" opened for something like this to happen to Mashuu.

Users who are viewing this thread