Watashi no Ue ni Ukabu "Akuyaki Reijou (Hametsu suru)" tte Nandeshou ka? - Ch. 8 - The One Who Knows the Secret

Dex-chan lover
I love the fact FML Villainess is so confused to the Heroine ramblings. And the Heroine thought the Villainess is a reincarnator just like her but the truth is not. Just so happen she can read the title above the person head XD

Dex-chan lover
Are adulterers/cheaters considered perverts, or at least some type of it? Because I think the villainess may not be off the mark of her perception if that's the case.

Group Leader
I hope she isn't stupid enough to actually push her. She instead needs to convey what she can from her confusion to her entire group, especially including the request to push her.
I am currently checking ch9. Started translating and I am enjoying it so much. That's all I am gonna say :kek:

Dex-chan lover
The MC's quotes are so perfect,
From Love Interests = Gathering of Perverts
to
Perverts attract Perverts
to
Pervert, are you a Pervert?
a331916ab63cdd4218c621b368292a65587757e9.pnj

I originally thought that this would be boring because the FL's personality is a bit bland at first, but it actually turns out to be hilarious later on.

Dex-chan lover
I always love the perspective of someone from within the story cause it's like "what in the heck is she even talking about??" And how it just snowballs from there. We've come to love fmc because she was always presented to us as a good, hard working person. She doesn't realize she's a character in a game from the girls perspective. Nor do we really see it this way. This act of humanization let's us actually empathize with her. And it really shows that the girl doesn't see the characters as people. But as just objects in a story that's meant to be about her.

Kind of reminds me of you and me and her, a love story. Where we see an extreme aspect of that and how wrong it is.

Dex-chan lover
I really want her to share everyone's titles with the king and ask for help with what they mean as well as about her "ruin." And also share the heroines strange behavior, I hope the king manages to put the pieces together enough to notice it has something to do with her.

Users who are viewing this thread