Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! - Vol. 11 Ch. 56 - For Onee-sama's Sake

Dex-chan lover
Yeah Goeidou is bitch but I think she good at fulfilling her role as antagonist in Sumika and Kanako story, so personally rather than hate Goeidou I more disliked Kanako (I just can't accept Kanako selfishness and yet she look so clueless). Poor Sumika, hope you get more happy times

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, I like that this story isn't taking the easy route where people magically grow past their personal hangups and shows how messy internal growth can be. On the other hand, Kanoko, my girl. You're huffing some extreme copium. While I know people like her exist, I personally can't fathom how anyone could think building a relationship from lies is ever the right thing to do.

While I still think Goeidou is a bitch, I find myself routing for her because both Kanoko and Sumika have the IQ and EQ of a dead fish. They're gonna learn a harsh lesson from Goeidou and I say they deserve it. It's their own fault that they both fell into her trap. I sincerely hope this arc wraps up soon and we can get back to Hime and Mitsuki's side of things.
Oh boy we're already at "the sixteen year old deserves to be preyed upon actually," lmao, these threads are gonna go some places before this manga is done.

Dex-chan lover
Anyway I'm just going to gently point out that Kanoko hasn't actually told Sumika any direct lies at all. Her confession was entirely honest aside from not mentioning that Youko was the one who noticed Sumika's feelings for her, and Kanoko's being entirely sincere in wanting to make Sumika happy, even if she is naive - almost as though she's some sort of child or something.

Even her hiding the fact that she's been speaking to Youko is born primarily from Kanoko's assumption that Youko might not be as bad as Sumika thinks, and that she might be able to help Sumika clear up a misunderstanding between them.

Supporter
Prediction: Nene doesn't tell Sumika about the text from Youko and earns redemption for her past manipulation of Sumika by rescuing Kanoko herself.

Second prediction: having thoroughly burned everyone she can, Youko's arc will end forever.

I have no idea, I'm just guessing...

Fed-Kun's army
Oooop we really escalated from the "I am here to cause problems on purpose" to "actually I'm just regular grooming you" pretty quick and mostly out of spite from what we can gather? Goeidou is quite the fun antagonist and definitely serves as an interesting wedge between these two generations of staff and their complicated Queer feelings...

We're a little worried for Kanako she's quite a bit trapped rn and Idk how prepared we are for whats about to happen. Very keen to see how Nene responds to that message though given the emotional breakthrough she had with Sumika so we have to hope there's a positive(ish) resolution in here somewhere. (we can hope lol).

Thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
We're a little worried for Kanako she's quite a bit trapped rn and Idk how prepared we are for whats about to happen. Very keen to see how Nene responds to that message though given the emotional breakthrough she had with Sumika so we have to hope there's a positive(ish) resolution in here somewhere. (we can hope lol).
Here’s hoping the resolution is that it’ll prove that Youko is underestimating their feelings and the girls actually matured overtime instead of continuing to be a spiteful person like her.

(This is probably hard wishful thinking)

Dex-chan lover
lol im not even surprised i knew something like this was about to happen and the text would be about Kanoko smh so stupid she was warned about it and didnt take it seriously and now this happens even worst that Kanoko dont even care for Sumika at all which makes things even more annoying

and again Goeidou is so obsessed with Sumika even as i said before when it comes to Sumika she goes all out

even when she came back to the shop after years of being away she was super weird in wanting to see Sumika so badly so im wondering just wtf is her deal with her being so obsessed with Sumika

with that said i was one that liked Kanoko and was hoping for her to be better but really depending to where this goes ima bout to be so done with that

all in all Sumika really has it the worst

I just knew Goeidou would eat Kanoko up. Anyway, as annoying as Kanoko is, I hope she does some serious growing because I need to see Sumika genuinely happy at the end of this arc.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boy we're already at "the sixteen year old deserves to be preyed upon actually," lmao, these threads are gonna go some places before this manga is done.
I can see how my words could have been misinterpreted. My fault for not being specific enough.

When I say I'm rooting for Goeidou, I'm speaking from the perspective of the overall narrative. She is a manipulative, gaslighting bitch. A horrible person. I'm not going to defend her in any way. But you can't deny that her existence is the impetus for any sort of character development from either Kanoko or Sumika. Neither of the girls move to resolve their personal issues unless someone else moves first.

Does Kanoko deserve to be preyed on by Goeidou? Objectively, no. No one deserves to be manipulated. But from a story perspective, if Goeidou's actions make Kanoko and Sumika realize they're being idiots and spur some character growth, then I'm all for it.

Group Leader
So, is Goeidou in love with Sumika or something?
I see no reason as to why she wants to possess the girls Sumika likes.
It's just cheap entertainment for her, Sumika just so happens to be the colateral damage every time

I'm going to be honest, I can't wait for this arc to end bc I'm so tired of it.
I like Sumika and I HATE how she's being manipulated and toyed with by Kanoko. I wish she had more self-respect because wdym you know Kanoko doesn't like you like that but then accept whatever she does to you? Don't you have any self-love and respect?? Jfc.
Don't get me started on Kanoko. I've never liked her and this arc further proves to me how annoying and obnoxious she is. She's so selfish, never once thinking about the other person. How can you be thinking about them, wishing them to be happy while directly harming them?? B*tch, f*ck off. I'm so tired of her. I cannot stand her. She's an awful friend to Hime and she's awful using Sumika like this.
Tbh, everyone in this manga pisses me off (except Yano <3 she's the best). Even Hime pisses me off really badly. Everyone in this manga is so selfish and the way we're focusing more on Kanoko and her stupidness is making me dislike the story. I need this arc to be over or else I'll drop this manga since everyone is so unlikeable anyways. I had no expectations going into this. I only wanted a fluffy yuri but I get manipulation and stupid b*tches instead sighs I'll keep reading until this arc is over, at least, but it better be over soon. 💀

Group Leader
Personally, I read the chapters in a bit of a hurry after watching 2 episodes of the anime.
What I can say about Kanoko is that she is playing with fire, as well as the fact that in this way she will make Sumika and Hime suffer.
Some of my predictions :

• Sumika finds out about Kanoko and Goeidou and goes crazy to try to save her together with Nene.
  • Kanoko will reveal that she did everything to get the current situation "back to normal," that she does not actually love Sumika but just wanted to use her.
  • Sumika, after discovering Kanoko has 2 paths, ho will take refuge with Nene who had declared herself (finally after 11 volumes) or she will quit her job/location.
  • Hime will find out (thanks to Sumika who will tell the girl everything after how she was treated by Kanoko) that her friend has a crush on her but more importantly, she spilled her secret before she herself had revealed it. In short, Kanoko has never been honest with her despite considering her a special person, pushing her away.
  • All of this will lead to Kanoko's breakdown with two possibilities : The path to redemption by asking for forgiveness or by quitting her job/school never to be seen again. There is also the possibility of the girl's "bad end" (given how complicated she is...) with eventual suicide... but I don't know how much the author wants to hurt his characters that badly.

Dex-chan lover
I just knew Goeidou would eat Kanoko up. Anyway, as annoying as Kanoko is, I hope she does some serious growing because I need to see Sumika genuinely happy at the end of this arc.
Sumika will most probably be happy, whether or not it’s with Kanoko remains a mystery. My money is on her hooking up with nene.

Dex-chan lover
I've been loving this arc, Goeidou is easily great as the antagonist pick up artist she is. Imma be real, I would have fell for Goeidou far harder than Nene ever did.

Dex-chan lover
I just caught up with this manga and I'm shocked there are people reading this that hate most of the characters. I get hating one or two like say that little worm Kanoko and Goeidou the succubus but some of the characters never even did anything that bad.
Hime who is supposed to be a terrible sociopath actually treats her friends well, notices when they have problems and actually tries to help them. Mitsuki is probably just a little on the spectrum. Boss Loli is just a boss loli. Nene is emotionally dumb but I relate to her to the most so I'm personally biased about her. I'm not really seeing how some people think everyone in this manga is terrible.

Aggregator gang
I really hope Sumika ends up with Nene I’ve hate kanoko since the fucking beginning

Users who are viewing this thread