Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! - Vol. 12 Ch. 57 - Being Honest in Love

Group Leader
Goeidou is a good villain

But as a human being I hope she will rot in hell

Manipulating other people just to push your idea of "romance is all about jealousy"

Yeah, I know she put herself as a villain with her own accord but she also cast aside the other party feeling because of her idea and pursuit of romance, thinking that she's helping those lost little lilies in their love affair

Dex-chan lover
I still hate Kanako so much. I'm so over this Kanako/Sumika stuff. I do love Sumika but I'm tired of the side couple here. I want to get back to Hime and Yano already. This entire thing has been the main focus for like two and half volumes.
I obviously dislike Goeido with a passion but sorry Kanako is leaps and bounds worse than her in every way. I hope she drops the Hime feelings already and either gives up or sticks with Sumika who deserves so much more than shitty Kanako lol.

Thank you for the chapter really love this series hope it gets back to the other couple asap.

Dex-chan lover
Youko seems like a bad lady imo

Anyway I like ("like") that Youko feels like she's written in a way that's like.....an actual predator instead of like just a Sex Demon or a Faceless Hentai Game Sex Fiend. There's lots of little details in how she establishes and flexes her power over Kanoko (and Nene, to a lesser extent) that ring very true to IRL stories of predation I've seen, grotesque though they are to see in action. I feel like you don't see a ton of that in manga, especially yuri manga.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sumika is the only one to feel bad for

Kanoko is stupid as hell, she was told about Goeidou and didnt listen and now look how stupid she looks smh

with that said am looking forward to next ch and seeing how this ends up Sumika to end up getting more hurt depending which way things goes

lastly Goeidou man again she is soo obsessed with Sumika thats its crazy there has to be something behind it that hasnt been told yet cause it pretty much funny at this point lol

I still hate Kanako so much. I'm so over this Kanako/Sumika stuff. I do love Sumika but I'm tired of the side couple here. I want to get back to Hime and Yano already. This entire thing has been the main focus for like two and half volumes.
I obviously dislike Goeido with a passion but sorry Kanako is leaps and bounds worse than her in every way. I hope she drops the Hime feelings already and either gives up or sticks with Sumika who deserves so much more than shitty Kanako lol.

Thank you for the chapter really love this series hope it gets back to the other couple asap.
I'm surprised that Yano and Home have been left out so bad this last arc, like how do they not notice or have any impact on what's going on here

Dex-chan lover
ahhh Kanoko, you crazy woman, I love reading your misadventures, what a fun ride you provide

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread