Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! - Vol. 12 Ch. 57 - Being Honest in Love

I want to punch the idiot (idk her name, the one that dated nana-san)
she is so fricking annoying
Causing trauma for every around her..

Dex-chan lover
How many more chapters till we are fucking done with Kanoko, Sumika, Nene (and now this goddamn rapist)? The series have been so bad since they changed the focus to Them and pretty much just pushed Mitsuki and Hime out of the picture…

Dex-chan lover
As long as Goeidou doesn't learn about Kanoko's feelings for Hime this probably changes very little to Kanoko, which is pretty fucked up. She thinks she's messing up Kanoko big time too but other than the lessons learned it isn't interfering with her real crush.
I really don't understand leaving chapters 3 through 41 unscanlated.
Officially released in English.

Dex-chan lover
Officially released in English.
Well, contrary to the folklore of scanlation, scanlating only chapters not already in the target language provides no legal insulation, and the licensor or licensee have an incentive to go after scanlators of work soon to be published in the target language.

I understand scanlators who abandon scanlation after the work is licensed, and even scanlators who then delete their scanlations where they can. This case is different.

I really don't understand why goeidou keeps instigating like this. either this is how she gets her kick, past trama, or she lowkey has feelings for sumika.

This. I've been wondering about this as well. While she is very meddlesome in the romantic affairs of others, isn't she a bit unreasonable when it comes to Sumika? Why?

Dex-chan lover
There's drama, and there's this work. To be honest I was getting really disgusted with how everyone are treated here and began to hate the manga. But after taking a step back and re-reading the latest chapters, the author is really good at expressing the characters feeling and thoughts and also making the reader feels angsty.

It's going to be funny to see how anime only people react to the drama happening with the "main couple" when it's only the tip of the iceberg and it gets much more worse.

I still hate Kanako so much. I'm so over this Kanako/Sumika stuff. I do love Sumika but I'm tired of the side couple here. I want to get back to Hime and Yano already. This entire thing has been the main focus for like two and half volumes.
I obviously dislike Goeido with a passion but sorry Kanako is leaps and bounds worse than her in every way. I hope she drops the Hime feelings already and either gives up or sticks with Sumika who deserves so much more than shitty Kanako lol.

Thank you for the chapter really love this series hope it gets back to the other couple asap.
Ah yes, teenager acting retarded is "leaps and bounds" worse than a literal rapist.

Group Leader
Leaving aside Goeido's current situation with the poor girl, I begin to think that Kanoko is the main source of many of the problems.
Already with Hime and Yano she made quite a fuss (she practically imposed herself at all times), then there's the story that she wants to remain friends but doesn't want to declare herself so as not to ruin the situation and in all this she gets together with poor Sumika and creates all this mess but in reality her target remains Hime.
I'm sorry to say this but I hope Sumika goes back to Nene now that she's declared herself and Kanoko faces all the consequences of what she did.
I would like to mention that before Hime revealed her facade to everyone, she was the one who "betrayed" her by telling Sumika how Hime was playing a role and personally I would feel betrayed.

Fed-Kun's army
I understand that kanako is supposed to be a flawed character but shes flawed in the most ANNOYING way, and its long past its welcome. I'm glad shes starting to realise stuff now but it took way too long.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I really like how Goeido is portrayed like the predator she is and not like some mysterious seductress like a lot of stories would go for, she does have some sort of hate boner for Sumika though.

And boy oh boy, I sure do love seeing every chapter’s comment section victim blaming Kanoko for being a stupid teenager instead of seeing all the red flags. Ya’ll should really touch grass and realize that being ignorant does not justify ANYTHING that is happening.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I really like how Goeido is portrayed like the predator she is and not like some mysterious seductress like a lot of stories would go for, she does have some sort of hate boner for Sumika though.

And boy oh boy, I sure do love seeing every chapter’s comment section victim blaming Kanoko for being a stupid teenager instead of seeing all the red flags. Ya’ll should really touch grass and realize that being ignorant does not justify ANYTHING that is happening.
Kanako ain’t an victim tho, she is and idiot that deserves what is happening because idiots like her will ONLY learn the hard way since UP UNTILL NOW this is what makes her realizes how fu up is the situation? LOL

Dex-chan lover
Kanako ain’t an victim tho, she is and idiot that deserves what is happening because idiots like her will ONLY learn the hard way since UP UNTILL NOW this is what makes her realizes how fu up is the situation? LOL
you must be great with kids

Dex-chan lover
Well, contrary to the folklore of scanlation, scanlating only chapters not already in the target language provides no legal insulation, and the licensor or licensee have an incentive to go after scanlators of work soon to be published in the target language.

I understand scanlators who abandon scanlation after the work is licensed, and even scanlators who then delete their scanlations where they can. This case is different.
I'm going to guess that it has something to do with the fact that scanlating 41 chapters of manga is an enormous workload that would take an extremely long time to get through, and it's kind of silly to go through all that work just to make something available in a language whose translation already exists when there's generally going to be more interest in getting caught up with the material that exists that still hasn't been translated in any capacity.

If you just wanna be a pirate and read manga for free, I'm pretty sure there's other ways for you to do that out there than pester somebody to retranslate literal years' worth of manga.

Users who are viewing this thread