Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! - Vol. 13 Ch. 63 - Shall We Head Outside Together?

Dex-chan lover
I still pair Sumika with Nene even though It'll never happen. But I'm hoping Kanako will do a heel turn from now on because she's been pretty annoying for most of the chapters she's been in. I can't wait to go back to Hime though, since she's the reason I started reading this in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
There were moments where I hated both of these characters (yes sumika as well) but this chapter was very good in how rewarding it felt as accumulation of this arc and its characters plus it wasn't just a drama for the sake of it, its amazing how talking things out actually works in this manga. Also I hope kanoko and sumika work it out and get together even though it seems very hard as those feelings still exist inside Kanoko but not bottled up this time.
Author-san please give Nene-san a hot and sexy girlfriend that blows Yoko out of water

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, hopefully Sumika will move on from Kanoko. Who knows she comes to fall in love with the new person that Nene is now.
I think past Nene wasn't a very good match for Sumika but now she is different, more mature and Sumika deserves someone like that.

Dex-chan lover
Man just when I thought an ending for these two, there was an ominous feeling in the last pages. Why take down the photo. Guess we'll see where it goes

Fed-Kun's army
I too wonder if that last panel may imply that Sumika is about to move on from her current feeling for Kanoko (ironacky just as Kanoko seems to be catching feeling in a couple of panels lol)

but anyway, happy how freeing this chapter felt for both of them after all they've been through

my god… sumika is SO kind and good and patient and the perfect girlfriend RAHHHHHH. i just need her to be happy (even if that means moving on) 😭

Dex-chan lover
What with this manga's theme seeming to be unequal romantic feelings (Hime and Yano, Nene and Sumika, Hime and Kanoko) that last page is very ominous what with Kanoko seeming to catch feelings for Sumika this chapter, and just as I've been starting to root for Kanoko...
Can't the author let any of them be happy?!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Her patience paid off, whoa. Well, not really paid off, but it's starting to fruit.

Though I think she's ready now? To move on? I dunno. :meguu:

Given the nature of a lot of this manga that final page could be worrying but either way it was really lovely to see some genuine moments of healing and connection for both of these characters. Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread