Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! - Vol. 13 Ch. 66 - A Well-Trodden Staircase

Dex-chan lover
Guys. I really thought this chapter was crazy with the baiting.

"I wanted you to chase me". "I'll be taking bold steps towards you". Mentioning the letter. What is Hime talking about. All of this sounds so romantically charged.

It really sounds to me like Hime and Kanoko will be a thing.

Dex-chan lover
The comment sections here just keep getting more and more intolerable even when this chapter was such a step in the right direction for both of them. Also I love seeing that Hime’s gremlin side is still alive.

Thanks for the TL, this was a nice chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Guys. I really thought this chapter was crazy with the baiting.

"I wanted you to chase me". "I'll be taking bold steps towards you". Mentioning the letter. What is Hime talking about. All of this sounds so romantically charged.
Heh, yeah. Yuri baiting in a yuri manga. How deep will this go? :sneaky: But really, it can often be difficult to figure out what the hell Hime is actually thinking/intending. Overpowered façade.

Dex-chan lover
Heh, yeah. Yuri baiting in a yuri manga. How deep will this go? :sneaky: But really, it can often be difficult to figure out what the hell Hime is actually thinking/intending. Overpowered façade.
Yes. But this chapter really was overflowing with subtext. I mean Hime obviously knows that Kanoko likes her. And either she wants to keep her around or she likes her.

But I could be wrong, and just read too much into nothing. Please someone tell me I am wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Yes. But this chapter really was overflowing with subtext. I mean Hime obviously knows that Kanoko likes her. And either she wants to keep her around or she likes her.

But I could be wrong, and just read too much into nothing. Please someone tell me I am wrong.
I'd be very surprised if Yano x Hime and Sumika x Kanoko don't end up being the final couples.
I feel bad for Nene. I really hope she can find happiness.

Fed-Kun's army
as much as i like kanoko and sumika, mitsuki and hime are my otp for this manga and i want to see more of them
hope the end of this chapter means the start of more mitsuki x hime content

Dex-chan lover
A lot of issues did get aired out in this chapter, which is good story progression wise, although it's all in a Byzantine way so nothing has actually been resolved in the end. Still, it's nice to see how much more mature Hime has gotten, her chapter 1 self would never have been able to reach Kanoko like that. Her character definitely has had a ton of development. It's just kind of a bummer that she hasn't been the main character in so long.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
This mangaka sure loves to squeeze the juice out of a dry fruit.
If things continue like this, I am sure it will get ax.
Then we get a rush unsatisfying ending.
At this point, I really wouldn't care. I am just in it for Hime and Yano.
I have a feeling that this is going to become a bit better yuri version of RENT A GIRLFRIEND stuff happens all the time but the core dynamic hasn't changed for a while now and we will keep tuning in because we want to see what happens next

Supporter
Let the author take as much time as they think is necessary, as the story has been masterfully crafted/written so far. The relationships we have in this story are deeper and more complex than the majority of series, at least in my opinion.

By the way, Volume 13 will be out in Japan in less than three weeks. Let's support the manga by buying it.

Thanks for the chapter, as always.
Well said

Supporter
I absolutely love this manga. I am so hoping for Hime and Yano to get together. Thanks for the translation

Aggregator gang
Man, Kanoko..its almost impossible to like her.

But I think her character is so different than your usual yuri that I respect the author for making her this way.

Because in real life, I think there are actually people who's in the same position as her (having feelings to someone you're closest with but cant say it cause it may make you lose them/it will change or ruin your relationship). So she is a representation, and I think that speaks volume.

Yknow, just dont make her say Sumika stupid or anything, author. Dammit thats so annoying. Sumika is the best, I love her development. Kanoko doesnt deserve her. I hope Sumika and Nene will reconcile and probably going into a relationship.

Dex-chan lover
I miss Yano but I like reading this even if it's ridiculous and it's been going on forever. It feels like something substantial happens every chapter, even if the MAIN part of this arc has yet to resolve.

Users who are viewing this thread