Watashi o Tabetai, Hitodenashi - Ch. 38 - Flower Shackles

Dex-chan lover
Where'd chapters 8-17 go?
Edit; ooooh thats right. They went to dynasty scans when there was the thing with MD or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
She really said "I'm gonna bite your head off!" and she's not even the size of Milo's paw lmao.

Miko had her pinned between literally just two claws, little girl was swinging so far above her weight class 😭 The size difference got me wheezing
Yeah that size difference was hilarious, and its so nice to see an expression of just how powerful Miko is, very possibly more powerful than Shiori, and how much control and love she has for humans/Hinako for her to contain that immense power and not let it get in the way of her duties

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I am just dissapointed now. At this point I wouldnt even be surprised if this bitch could bite Hinakos arms off and almost kill her and Miko still wouldnt kill her🤦🏼‍♂️
The whole point is that tanuki is fucking harmless to Hinako bc of Shiori and Miko are with her, its like a chihuahua barking at the owner of 2 dobermans

Dex-chan lover
The whole point is that tanuki is fucking harmless to Hinako bc of Shiori and Miko are with her, its like a chihuahua barking at the owner of 2 dobermans
They should just kill her instead of risking anything… She has already done enough to be killed, but guess author dont have the balls to do it or author gonna do the typical “girl who dont end up with MC girl will end up with the 4th girl” which in this case is the Tanuki…

Dex-chan lover
What? No getting out of control? No ones fighting? No action or depending someone? Just naruto speech jutsu?? What is this!?

:notlikethis: mannn
And so don't tell me that tanking is a forgotten pet :shamihuh: :pout:

Dex-chan lover
Loving this series so much, this last arc is going a little slow but it's still good. The art and the monster designs are algo great!

Thanks for the translations!

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah that size difference was hilarious, and its so nice to see an expression of just how powerful Miko is, very possibly more powerful than Shiori, and how much control and love she has for humans/Hinako for her to contain that immense power and not let it get in the way of her duties
Miko is for sure more powerful than Shiori, ofc. Not when close or in a big body of water.

Users who are viewing this thread