Watashi o Tabetai, Hitodenashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Ocean of Hope

Dex-chan lover
tfw you have crazier eyes than the monster that wants to eat you.

Also, taking bets on Miko seeing all the blood.

Couldn't help but chuckle at 'So how about them stalls?' XD Glad we got some backstory! Any idea if one of her parents is/was a monster?

Thanks for the chapter!!

"Work hard so you don't smell/taste like rotten beached whale! I only like to eat quality meat"
Basically the difference from a farm raised cow whose raised with love and affection and a cow in those meat farms who suffer... y'know what, that makes sense even tho it's fudged up lol

I remember in chapter one when we were all trying to predict how this would go down. I'm both intrigued and so f-ing depressed that this is hoe the MC's life will end. Well get a quick moment of happiness as readers until we see it all erased right before our eyes.

I'm just hoping I have a horribly active sense of Schaudenfreud so I don't cry myself to sleep after finishing this lol.

Ok but how cruel is that. The moment she doesn't want to die anymore is the moment she dies.

Anticipated this development, and am not looking forward to it to be honest. Killing someone that genuinely wants to die and is okay with it, versus someone who desperately wants to live. Yikes. I am still curious as to how the story will develop but I'm hoping that it won't take 300 chapters or so. That'd be too painful to read.

WAIT, this has a yuri tag? Do they put that nowadays non everything with female protagonists? I highly doubt that this will ever have any romantic vibes.

Dex-chan lover
So it was a car accident. I'm guessing the voice she heard was Shiori's? Sounds like some reverse psychology shenanigans to try to get the girl to live.

Supporter
Is this still ongoing or did the manga end? It almost looked like it end at the end of chapter 5

Aggregator gang
I am curious if she is being honest or not(the monster),she might had been the one that said that she should live or similar,Assuming that her true goal is to eat the protagonist, My guess is that she fells happy that the girl don't actually wants to die,but actually waits for death. Is different(i had a time in my life like that,and kinda still do). She has no attachment to her life,but can't bring a end to it...but a soon as something can take her,at random a natural disaster. She accept it fine. I guess the only difference between me and her in that old that is that i would fight but not care if failed,but she has not even the will to fight. This will be a fun ride.

Man, I feel for Miko here. From her perspective, Hinako just straight up ditched her for some girl she met a few days ago, and she looks happier than normal too. Like, the heck? You friends or what?

would feel like a betrayal :(

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, Hinako will find happiness with Shiori and gladly let her eat her but Shiori would fall for her too and live happily ever after.. fat L for Miko though :(

Users who are viewing this thread