Watashi o Tabetai, Hitodenashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Memories With You

I hope Miko is a good monster! She's been protecting Hinako all this time, right??? Please don't let it be what I'm thinking...!!!

Maybe the real friend died throught her but she's good and felt bad or smth and replaced her friend?

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Being a monster is obvious, but replacing her original friend? Now that's interesting.

Dex-chan lover
What is this now????
If that girl a ghost or what?
😧

I kinda like the bestfriend tho...sad

Dex-chan lover
I think... she is a ghost, or some kind of spirit from her friend that really died a while ago, that would explain why shiori was impressed when watching the student register

Hoping she doesn't end up actually getting eaten by the black haired girl later on, wouldn't surprise me but also wouldn't be a very satisfying way to conclude it

Double-page supporter
This is giving me flashbacks of that one manga with the kid and the eldritch girl who was always hungry.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the Classic love triangle of “childhood friend monster” and “transfer student monster”

Dex-chan lover
Damn im so curious but this chapter only went around the bush... Miko didnt seem interested in eating or harming Hinako. But what is her then?

Supporter
I have a gut feeling what may have happened but I am so looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks so much for all the hard work in getting this to us

It takes 4 chapter to tell why Hina want to died so badly so yeah the author will take their time with this 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread