Watashi-tachi no Futekisetsu na Kankei - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
@ASmileToProtect @Rias_Gremorys_Husband @numpangikut @briancornpop @Midoriha
I agree with Rias that it's fine and having some entertainment in reading a story about underage love like this because it's a work of fiction and it's not real life (just like playing violent video games doesn't make you a murderer with violent thoughts). However I do find myself feeling like Smile in feeling creep out in reading mangas like "Onee-san is into Elementary School Girl" (the title says it all doesn't it) and mangas similar to it because you literally have a pedophile character that admits being a pedo and grooms/molest little girls and it's treated as hot slap stick comedy. On the other hand you have mangas that make me downright furious like "Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested" where you have a 37 year old teacher that accepts advances from a 12 year girl and reciprocate and acts out on said feeling as her teacher let alone as a adult. The reason I'm furious in mangas like "Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested" more so is because it presents itself as a serious wholesome romance with humor on the side that deals with the pedophileness. You may have noticed that both of these mangas are Yuri. The double standard is real as Rias pointed out because the Yuri genre or old women/young boy romance as this one, always seems to get a past in pedophilia because it's "cute" or "hot".

Aggregator gang
t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

Double-page supporter
She got lucky 'cuz she looks like a child too?

Users who are viewing this thread