Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.4

Fed-Kun's army
What is this hell?
The kingdom is full of gay, and only a few of them are straight.
How is this Kingdom not fallen yet? Mainly due to the low birth rate of noble, it's not even funny.

@Mick96

The ones that have children have 20 of them. Oh wait.. . . . . . maybe it's by magic instead, I can't imagine a society where the Heterosexual couples have sex 24/7 to work either.

Dex-chan lover
I really am not expect this "Servant" thing :'D

@Mick96 Yeah this is the issue the noble need to highlight more than adultery vs pure love. Not to mention, it seems the kingdom's healthcare quality is so-so
(Crown Prince's mother (current King's sister) was dead because childbirth) and not to mention there's a special medicine for woman to be able to pregnant but with infertility side effect (used when the gay Noble need a heir). )
From Princess' side, why she have to bear children for her brother/cousin who did not want to take female concubine with her life in line? Woman is not baby factory, duh.

Dex-chan lover
GIRL you just dug yourself into a hole i think... You're not going to be able to get away from this guy now. Look at his shady smile... *shivers* I'm scared. I fear for her.
Many thanks

Oooo something tells me she just trapped herself haha. I'm very excited to read future chapters! Thanks so much for translating!! <3 Plus, one does have to wonder, is her knight already in love with her?? Why??? I'm curious~

Dex-chan lover
Fun WN facts:

- Octavia's handheld fan in the original novel was made of white feathers, but she found it too heavy and hard to handle. Her current black feather fan is lighter, softer and uses moulted feathers. Although it's revealed the source black bird is considered a bad omen and a herald of death, Octavia loves its soft feathers too much to give it up.

Clifford was
originally a commoner, but later adopted into the noble Alderton family. He hails from a territory originally owned by a neighbouring country, but which the kingdom conquered about 100 years ago. it's widely said the territory citizens still resent the kingdom.

@Claresilver47 This is the most recent raw chapter.

@Mick96 WN worldbuilding says
only the nobles are rampantly homosexual (Octavia describes a palace lady as having "dead-fish eyes", depressed at not being able to find a good noble man to romance since they are mostly gay.) Commoners are mostly heterosexual.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The opportunistic Princess In-charge of solving thingsgot taken advantage of.

Users who are viewing this thread