Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

goodluck octavia, you'll need it.... 🙄
ty for the trans bugcat scans!! love this series!
tho i wld love to see our mc to aim/be a queen lol. feels that will be much more interesting to see than her bro getting that throne

Group Leader
Stupid shitty coutnry. And I suppose Octavia was fine with the shit coutnry being shit as long as she could fetishize her gay couples but then bam. Reality hit and she figured out that shed probably have to be an incubator

didn't expect this one to take the "let's kill god" route but i'm here for it

It's getting more interesting 👍

Thank you for the update💕

Dex-chan lover
I wouldnt want to be Queen either but her brother is so much a dick I'd do it out of spite

Dex-chan lover
This rust guy isn't going to be.. Approved. Like.. You know.. Her beotger is already suspicious that she's trying to over throw him and if she gets together with someone from the anti imperial fraction.. What would that say??!? Also also her guard isn't going to let her get a boo from what I can see. LOLOLOL
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Considering how this world is, I'd be pretty surprised if MC actually ends up with a guy on her wavelength.

And I honestly hope that this "skyfather's" wrath is a literal divine being who told the king to kill his sister, and not some rambling dream some random holy man had. Otherwise it'd be even worse because men in this world would literally murder women just because some other guy said so.

Dex-chan lover
@theilikepie It's not her fault,
she didn't have much say in the matter.
For those wondering what Octavia means by shitty memory:

She was accidentally killed by a godlike being resembling a handsome young man. The god was trying to kill someone else but ended up causing a traffic accident that also killed her. The god refused to apologize or save her life, seeing her as a mere "ant" in its greater scheme of things and that it was a waste of its powers to revive her. But due to Octavia's insistence to live, the god unilaterally granted her a concession to reincarnate her in a world of its making, and would base it on the BL novel as a bonus. However god had to make up a few evolutionary things to ensure the world turned out like the novel, since it lacked the necessary worldbuilding.

Dex-chan lover
"God hates women so I married the Demon Lord"? I mean, dude's sword has horns and everything.

Double-page supporter
@zz2000

Talk about a weak and roundabout motivation.
I can revive you but I won't because you are nothing to me, but instead I will create an entire world for you.
I have objections to this reasoning.

Dex-chan lover
@WhiskeyWolf
There may have been a sadistic element to the reincarnation; esp. when god tells Octavia he'll be watching with great interest how she'll survive in his created world. Plus he never told her what social developments he had to implement to create a gay noble world, just "look forward to it".

@Xross24
Last I read Octavia only sees Klifford as an ally/guard. She's still more concerned with getting Rust as her "boyfriend".

Users who are viewing this thread