Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Group Leader
Nooo this is way too short! But thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Considering how confused he is when the other fella told him that he didn't always hate her: What if he's charmed/brainwashed into sending attackers after his lover with the sole intention to kill her.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm still going with the idea that Syl could possibly be the dark mastermind behind it all. Derek seems to have a very clear idea of the situation, while the prince seems to have no recollection of that, only "remembering" his dislike for Octavia. It seems weird to me how disconnected both Derek and the prince are.

What's more, the King seems to have had his own suspicions, and confronted Octavia about the situation, since he probably knows about the attacks. The King seems more reserved however, suspecting something else at play besides his daughter's attempt to overthrow him and his heir.

This seems so oddly political when you compare to the FL views of things.

I wonder what’s happened to the prince. It’s weird that he doesn’t remember liking his sister.

He seems to have been controlled by someone to hate on Octavia.... still doesn't make me like him... he's a douche, but at least gives him a better reason to be so tsupid and paranoid.

Double-page supporter
Douche Prince got twisted somebody and is an idiot.

GO GO OCTAVIA!!

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's realised the brother is an a-hole, finally.

This is turning out to be surprisingly interesting. Who would've thought there really is more behind it?

Thanks for the update!

That felt like it cut out at a weird spot, thank you for translating though! I’m ready for the brother to start believing in his little sister, he’s driving me crazy!!

Gosh I really don’t like her brother :mad:

There’s such a misunderstanding because of lack of communication.

Her brother is would win the Olympics of jumping to conclusions, like dude talk to your sister. Though it makes me wonder, what was it that made him hate her so much and why was she distant towards her brother? Did something happened between them?

It will be funny if it revealed that (somehow) her brother is/used to be a siscon lol. I doubt that, but still. Funny.

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, just the previous chapter, the father talked about their god forcing stuff on them, and here we see the prince's friend saying he's acting differently to when they were young, and is now constantly doing nothing but targeting MC...

Users who are viewing this thread