Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

What?!

It could be a god or it could be some noble pulling strings so there won’t be a female monarch. Or it could be some god that got into their feelings about some lover and was petty asf. With manga you never know.

Her father sees her to be the most fit to rule for some reason. I don’t get it. I don’t trust her older brother since he doesn’t seem to be the brightest bulb. And for some reason I’m weary of his lover. If you don’t trust her; have the girl spied on and parcels intercepted. Even that would prove futile because She lives in her own bubble. I hope something leads up to the MC investigating why there hasn’t been a queen a bit sooner.

Double-page supporter
Uh-oh there's some serious brainwashing here!

Clearly some force is trying to sabotage Octavia's peaceful life

Fed-Kun's army
@mahtan That's definitely possible, but those brief glimpses of the god from her memories make me feel like it isn't ... particularly kind-hearted.
That makes me lean more towards 'malicious god' theories. But it could be that the MC's memory is faulty. Or that The god is trying to make the country succeed to support their own power somehow.

@aelf

From the raw link itself
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1094dl/

Unfortunately it is not translated yet
I used google translator (mostly hearing the Japanese voice rather then reading the translation)

Fed-Kun's army
Sad that he doesn't like her cause she is genuinely rooting for them but also is thinking of the bigger picture.

I think he's been brainwashed. Remember those panels where his eyes were hazy then clear and how he even said his childhood memories are hazy now

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the "Almighty"... that is... whatever decided to create this world out of a BL game is dead set on keeping this BL.

A girl who is "disobeying orders" and trying to get a straight romance? BLASPHEMY! KILL HER!

Aggregator gang
a tactical bio/magical attack. in form of making the strong gay. so that the next generation disappear. ...

Double-page supporter
Feels like the "Almighty"... that is... whatever decided to create this world out of a BL game is dead set on keeping this BL.
As such a deity, wouldn't you just remove the need for women altogether? There are much better ways to enforce BL.

@ShionVaynex Not really many gays and lesbians married straight guys/gals to have descendants while having their lover beside them with the consent of their spouses or not. It is just that the children never have a happy childhood because the parents don't love each other so even if they produce the child, they only see the offspring as a duty and should take care of themselves and don't bother them.

Which is sad because they don't consider them to be another human being who will be a good/bad citizen according to their experience. I think they should send the children to their grandparents' LOL. Seriously that is better because the grandparents will be strict and will love the offspring for good or evil but will love them cuz a child is a tool that will help their family's name to continue.

why is there only one girl? I feel like the god is playing a bet with the GL and Ecchi [straigh] gods :<. He is probably trying to get involved so he can win the bet xD. I would want to see the GL god :<. It would be super hilarious if a girl comes and be all drooling over the MC xD. The MC would be busy with the girl and her knight. xD

Users who are viewing this thread