Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
thank you for picking this up!!! and making it one chapter

can't wait to see where all these little things lead up to!

Gosh i love this manga so much. I loved it since the first panel. Fun premise; a funny and decisive mc; the sitution even funnier; and the story is building up to be a very exciting one, going only by what little foreshadowing so far. Plus the bl elements make for an interesting world. Fingers crossed it doesn't go any type of ----phobic route going forwards, tho.

Thanks so much for translating! You're the best!!!

Thanks for your hard work!

Am I the only one who is confused though? The king asked Klifford to break her?

Double-page supporter
It's hard being gay in straight world as it does being straight in gay world.

Yay! I've been waiting for someone to pick this back up! Fantastic job you guys! Thank you so much! :D

Also, just curious but for those who read the WN, what do all these "Lev feathers" and "Ongarn" and "Saza Goddess" key word connections mean for our MC? I have a really bad feeling something bad is coming since she appears to be naively walking into something dangerous while being WAY to solely focused on the BL aspect of the novel. XD

@marsbars I read it as the king making sure that Klifford isn't going to harm Octavia because the kingdom still needs her; in a previous chapter the king already mentioned that Klifford is quite dangerous.

Contributor
So does having the Raven Lev Feather Fan mark her as the leader of the assassins now?

@amplified You should really get rid of the Bookwalker watermark and official credit pages so the site doesn't get in trouble if something happens.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes this poor girl, her image keeps getting worse and worse. bless her

I just like the idea of her brother thinking she's doing all this nefarious stuff while she's like "fluffy feathers!" and "OH NO DANCING." It'd be funnier if she spoke her thoughts a bit more so others would be confused as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Oohh the mystery is killing me. I hope the next one is out soon. Thank you for translating.

Users who are viewing this thread